Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129594 - de Daniel (Suisse) - 2021-10-23
: "english penpals"

Dear all

This is my last announcement, because I already wrote two times looking for a partner class. :-) Please write me an e-mail and responde if I answer ;-)

I'm a teacher of pupils aged 12 years. We are situated in Switzerland near Zürich.
There are 25 pupils (girls and boys) in this class.

I would love to find English penpals. The aim is that one pupil can write to another pupil in your class. I am sure, some will be motivated to have 2 penfriends if needed. I would prefer snail mail, but we also could do mail or skype once or twice.

We could start the project in October / November 2021 up to June 2022.
So that the classes can write each other from time to time during this period.
(After this period I get a new class with kids aged 9/10 years and we can see if and how we could continue this project.)

I think it would be very interesting to write to a class situated outside Europe. But also classes from Europe would be nice. ;-)

Kind regards
Daniel

129594 -
modifier supprimer 130406 - Réponse de Daniel (Suisse) - 2022-09-20

Dear all

Sorry, that announcement seemed to pop up again. I already have a penfriend. Sorry and thank you.

129594 -
modifier supprimer 130405 - Réponse de Sumejja (Suisse) - 2022-09-20

Hi! Is it still accurate ? I am looking for penfriends for my students.

129594 -
modifier supprimer 130379 - Réponse de Tina (Canada) - 2022-09-16

Hi,

Are you still interested in doing this for this school year? I am located in Canada, Ontario and teaching grade 6.

I have a group of 27.

Let me know,
Sincerely,
Tina

129594 -
modifier supprimer 130145 - Réponse de Florent (France) - 2022-08-03

Hello Daniel. We have been in touch last year, about a possible school partnership. I teach in France in a small village, close to the swiss border. You told me to contact you to see if there would be a possibility to become penfriends (so far as I remember you had american penpals, and you didn't know if this partnership was going to last). Last year we wrote to an american class in Ilinois, in a place called "Lake Zurich", not too far from the great lakes. Funny isn't it? Next year I will have 17 students, aged 8/9. So in case you would be interested in a class partnership please let me know. Florent
Mail : headmaster25@laposte.net

129594 -
modifier supprimer 129728 - Réponse de Florent (France) - 2021-12-19

Hello Daniel, I've read that your pupils will be 9/10 years old next school year. So will be mine. So if you still look for penpals at this time, maybe we can become partners. I teach in a french school close to the swiss border (next to Jura). My kids are learning english as beginners. I've always thought that it would be great to have penpals from Switzerland, since we are neighbours, but our day to day life may be slightly different due to cultural diffrences... Well, if interested I hope to have news from you. Best regards, und bis bald. Florent

129594 -
modifier supprimer 129615 - Réponse de Daniel (Suisse) - 2021-11-01

Dear all,

I found my partner class. Thank you so much. Wish you good luck for finding a good project! :-)

129594 -
modifier supprimer 129613 - Réponse de Zoe (Grèce) - 2021-11-01

I sent you email, please check and respond, if interested

129594 -
modifier supprimer 129597 - Réponse de Alix (USA) - 2021-10-24

I just sent you an email about doing a pen pal exchange with students in my middle school, who are in grades 5-8 (ages 10-14). -- Alix, Beverly MA

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info