Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129580 - de Caitlin (Grande Bretagne) - 2021-10-13
: "British students looking for French and Spanish penpals"

Bonjour / Hola !!
We are a high school in the North East of England looking for a penpal exchange school in France and Spain for around 200 students (aged 13/14)
Students are at beginners level and would love the opportunity to allow them to practice their language and let the exchange penpals practice their English.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out: c.stoddart@pchs.org.uk

129580 -
modifier supprimer 129874 - Réponse de Bettina (France) - 2022-03-07

Hello,
My students and I would be really keen on writing mails or letters to study your culture.
I am a teacher living in France.
Thanks

129580 -
modifier supprimer 129678 - Réponse de Dore (France) - 2021-11-16

Hello,

I teach English as a foreign language to pupils in a school just outside of Paris. They are aged between 12 and 14 years old.
I also have a group of LCE pupils (European Language and culture) they are in their final year and unfortunately because of Covid are not able to make the trip across the channel.

We are hoping to let them "travel" through penpals who will help them discover the cultures and traditions they have studied.

Hope to hear back from you,

Dore

129580 -
modifier supprimer 129622 - Réponse de Fatiha (France) - 2021-11-06

Hi! I'm an English teacher in the south of France in Apt, my students are from 12 to 15 ( 130 pupils). They would like to send christmas cards to British students.Don't hesitate to contact me by email.
Best regards,
Fatiha

129580 -
modifier supprimer 129617 - Réponse de Magali (France) - 2021-11-04

Hi!
We're a middle school in Marseille.I've got a class of 18 students aged 13 / 14 who are really motivated to exchange mails, letters, or videos with British students. It would be even greater if these students came from the North as we often organise school trips to the Liverpool / Manchester area. Hope to hear from you soon.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info