Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129512 - de Sheliza Gajadhar (USA) - 2021-09-23
: "Looking for Pen Pals for elementary school"

Hello,

My name is sheliza Gajadhar, I am a school Social worker from New York, USA. My school is located in the Bronx. I am looking to connect my elementary school students ages 9-10 with the student of the world Pen Pal program. I would like for the students to learn about different cultures, traditions, how life and the school systems is different in other countries. It would be a great opportunity if these students can connect and learn about your country. If you are interested in connecting please contact me at the above email address.

Thank you,
Sheliza

129512 -
modifier supprimer 129986 - Réponse de Diako pouline (Soudan) - 2022-06-09

Have south Sudan children

129512 -
modifier supprimer 129748 - Réponse de angelina (France) - 2022-01-02

Hello I'm a teacher in primary school in a village in France, i teach English to pupils aged 8 to 10. We are beginning to make a virtual travel to New york and it would be just wonderful if my pupils had pen pals in your city. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards from France and happy new year. Angelina

129512 -
modifier supprimer 129518 - Réponse de Sheliza (USA) - 2021-09-24

Hi Edith,

It would be wonderful to exchange letters with your students. Can we communicate via email? My email address is Sheliza65@hotmail.com

I am actually coordinating this program for my school. I have a wonderful teacher who is also teaches 5th grade it would be great to connect and collaborate with each other. If you are still interested please email me at my personal email address and I would be able to connect you to the teacher.

Thank you,
Sheliza

129512 -
modifier supprimer 129517 - Réponse de Edita (République Tchèque) - 2021-09-23

Hi,
my name´s Edith from Czech.I have students from 5th grade, who are 10 - 11. We can exchange letters, videos or chat.
Best regards

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info