Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129290 - de Natalie (Japon) - 2021-08-23
: "High School ESL students looking for penpals"

Hello,

I'm an English teacher at a high school in Tokyo. We have an International Club at our school and have between 20-30 Japanese students who are interested in exchanging English letters, emails or having video chats with students from other countries.

We would like to start this from October until March next year but are actually looking to make connections and build friendships with other schools around the world so we could continue this project even longer!

129290 -
modifier supprimer 131315 - Réponse de Jason (USA) - 2023-10-11

We have a social studies classroom of 12 year olds and a high school class of 16 year olds. We would love to exchange letters and video via YouTube asking each other questions and learning from each other. My contact email is jason.slaughter@pccsk12.com and I live in Michigan. Our students are so excited to engage in cultural diffusion. Thank you for considering...

Jason Slaughter

129290 -
modifier supprimer 129890 - Réponse de Zeyvi (Indonésie) - 2022-03-18

Hi I am a high school student in Indonesia. I am very interested in Japan since childhood and want to make friends from there and be able to exchange English letters. And I like also want to learn the culture and all about Japan. If I had the chance it would be awesome for me.
Thank You 🙏💮

129290 -
modifier supprimer 129880 - Réponse de Amanda (USA) - 2022-03-13

Hello! I homeschool my 14 year old daughter and she has had a love for Japan for a couple of years now.. Also has a love for having pen pals! Was hoping we could combine the two get her a pen pal(s) from Japan! Please let me know if you are still interested in this for your students! Thanks

129290 -
modifier supprimer 129806 - Réponse de Pamela (USA) - 2022-01-26

Hello. I am responding a bit late but I have 4 kids that I homeschool. We are from America. I know they would absolutely LOVE penpals from Japan. If you are interested in exchange, please email me back 🙂

129290 -
modifier supprimer 129514 - Réponse de Brian (France) - 2021-09-23

Good afternoon
My name is Brian salmon my daughter is 12 we live in France ,she speaks french and English and wants to learn japaneze is it posable to communicate with japaneze students to learn there way of life and whot it's like to live and school in japan students of her age please .?
We have bin to japan before and plan to return next year

Thanks Brian salmon

129290 -
modifier supprimer 129415 - Réponse de Sylwia (Pologne) - 2021-09-10

Hi
we are a secondary school in Warsaw, Poland. Our students are really motivated to correspond with people from a different country so we would like to make their dream come true :-) Let us know if you are interested.
feel free to contact me : s.chilinska@admzsg.edu.pl

129290 -
modifier supprimer 129367 - Réponse de Laurent (France) - 2021-09-01

Hello!
I am looking for other classes to exchange with my pupils. I teach English in a secondary school in a small town in France. Our town is situated between Chartres and le Mans. My pupils are aged 13 / 14.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Here is a page with some photos of our school.
Have a good day!
Laurent

129290 -
modifier supprimer 129353 - Réponse de Florence (France) - 2021-08-31

Hi from France,
I am also looking for penpals for my 14 to 17 year old pupils to communicate in English. I am used to having mail and letters exchanges, full of good experiences and ideas, so if you are interested, please mail me at
florence.boulay@cneap.fr
Look forward to hearing from you ;)
Flo

129290 -
modifier supprimer 129338 - Réponse de fatima1986 (Bénin) - 2021-08-30

hello ! i'm interesting for my students.
we are in West if Africa.
if you accepted contact me.
fatimalawani1986@gmail.com
thanks

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info