Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129074 - de Nicola (Grande Bretagne) - 2021-06-30
: "Looking for a large group of pen pals"

Hi. My name is Nicola and I teach in Ipswich in the UK.

We are a large school and want to encourage as many of our 330 Year 8 students (aged 12-13) to join our penpal programme. We want them to be able to practise letter writing and have the chance to learn about other cultures and experiences.

Do you have a large group of students looking to write and receive letters next year (2022)? I'd love to hear from you at nhaigh@copleston.suffolk.sch.uk

Thank you,

Nicola

129074 -
modifier supprimer 131571 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

129074 -
modifier supprimer 130541 - Réponse de Albina (France) - 2022-10-22

My name is albina. I am an english teacher in France in a secondary school . I have 4 classes of pupils between 11 and 13 years old . I am looking for penpals for my pupils to exhange letters and postcards. If you are interested please contact me .

129074 -
modifier supprimer 130400 - Réponse de Carolin (Allemagne) - 2022-09-19

Hello Nicola

I'm an English teacher in Rostock, in the in the north-east of Germany and my 26 students in Year 7 are looking for a pen pal class writing letters or emails.
So, if your students are interested in learning about our country and culture,let me know.
c.miesorski-gerling@mgkk-rostock.de

Best regards, Carolin

129074 -
modifier supprimer 129232 - Réponse de Yves (France) - 2021-08-11

Hi,
I'm looking for English speaking students (aged 12-14) to engage in a correspondance with my own French pupils (in a southern French secondary school).
Please let me know if you are interested.
Best regards

129074 -
modifier supprimer 129208 - Réponse de Cominity charité sch (Congo (Rép. Dem)) - 2021-08-04

Hello Nicolas,m'y name IS Bahininwa Saidia I'm a teacher from Goma in North Kivu province.I'd like to ne in touche with you
ans share your Idea.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info