Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129068 - de Irina (USA) - 2021-06-28
: "Le lycée Perry Hall , Maryland cherche penpals français ou francophones!"

Bonjour! Je m’appelle Irina. J’habite a Baltimore , Maryland ( 🇺🇸) Je suis professeure de français. L’année 2021-2022 je vais enseigner le français pour les enfants du niveau A1 et A2. Mes étudiants ont 15-17 ans. Et on cherche des amis français pour pen pal activées. I am a high school teacher in state Maryland . I am looking for penpals for my students who are boys and girls ( aged 15t to 17) It would be an exchange of letters , postcards , maybe meetings on zoom or Skype . Their level of French is beginners ( A1 / A2 ) , they would be glad to receive letters in English and in French so that your students and mine could correct each other .
Please contact me if you are interested. My email: irene.reine85@gmail.com

129068 -
modifier supprimer 131126 - Réponse de Justine (France) - 2023-09-02

Hi there ! I teach English in France and I’m looking for a French teacher in the US to start a penpal project. My 30 students are 14-15 years old and we live in the North of France (2h from Paris, Brussels and London by train). Please reach out if you’re interested !

129068 -
modifier supprimer 129480 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2021-09-20

Hi I am a french teacher in the centre of paris in a wonderful huge Middle school with a large park We could send letters, cds from our schoolMy pupils speak good English and I's like them to write or register messages in English or french for your pupils ; if you plan to visit paris let me know.
Im looking for another teacher from the USA or England or Canada for penpals this year
If you are interested please answer me I would be delighted to have this exchange with you
Thanks looking forward to hearing from you agnès

129068 -
modifier supprimer 129114 - Réponse de Carole (France) - 2021-07-12

Hello,
I've just read your message and I'd be delighted to exchange with your pupils.
I teach English in a secondary school in Mâcon (north of Lyon) to pupils between 12 and 15. In September I'll have a group of 20 pupils whose project is to communicate with native speakers. Let me know if you're interested !
Here's my email : carolebaude@hotmail.com
See you :)

129068 -
modifier supprimer 129072 - Réponse de Nadege (France) - 2021-06-29

Bonjour,
Je suis enseignante d histoire geographie en langue anglaise sur l ile de la Reunion.
Mes élèves ont entre 11 et 14 ans.
J aimerais beaucoup entretenir une correspondance avec votre classe.
Voici mon mail nadege313@hotmail.com
Cordialement

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info