Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129044 - de Lucas (USA) - 2021-06-21
Coll�ge : "Rural California Students Want to Connect"

Good morning, afternoon, or evening,

My name is Lucas Youngblood and I am a Middle School teacher in rural Humboldt County California - home of the tallest trees on planet earth 🌲

While our little part of California is rich in natural beauty and ecological diversity, the cities and towns in Humboldt County are sparsely populated and isolated from the many metropolitan hubs in our proud state. Many of our students have never left the county they live in and have little to no interaction with people who live more than 50 miles away from them.

I am hoping to pilot a pen-pal program during Summer School this year (July 12 - August 6, 2021) to provide our 10 students with an opportunity to communicate with students from somewhere (anywhere) else in the world. While we will be using these letters to work on individual writing goals, I am committed to keeping our correspondences fun, engaging, and authentic.

Here is what I am looking for in a teaching partner:

1 - Someone who can provide a pen pal for every one of my 10 students
2 - Someone committed to sending letters promptly (our summer school is only 4 weeks long)
3 - Someone who makes time for professional collaboration, communication, and reflection
4 - Someone open to the possibility of continuing this correspondence into the regular school year

Please let me know if you think your class would be a good fit for mine as pen pals. Thank you for your interest, and please contact me any time and I will respond within 12 hours.

129044 -
modifier supprimer 130421 - Réponse de Jalila (France) - 2022-09-23

Hello!
I am an English teacher in the North-Esat of France and I would love to work with you and your pupils. Mine are from 11 to 14 too and I have several classes.
We can work on different projects, our pupils can exchange cards, letters, videos, mails....they can work on food, traditions, culture... everything is possible and I have many ideas.
If you are interested, please reply to my message.
Thanks!
Bye!

129044 -
modifier supprimer 130290 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2022-09-05

Hello , I'm an English teacher with pupils aged 12 to 14 ( 4 classes) in a very nice school in the centre of Paris. France We 'd like to have penpals from English foreigners. Let me know if you are interested. Agnès

129044 -
modifier supprimer 129402 - Réponse de Gulnaz (Russie) - 2021-09-08

Hello!
I'm a Secondary school teacher of English.I have 13-14 year-old groups of students that are very interested in making friends with teens from other countries. We live in a small and very lovely town in Tatarstan. If you are still looking for interesting and useful communication, please contuct us bav.schoolpenpals@gmail.com
Thank you,
Gulnaz

129044 -
modifier supprimer 129071 - Réponse de Takahiro (Japon) - 2021-06-29

Hello. I'm an English teacher and I teach at a junior high school in Tanega island, Kagoshima, Japan. My students are age of 12 to 13 years old and there are 26 students in total. They have just started studying English, but they all are eager to exchange letters with students in English speaking country, especially the U.S. I can devide the class into 10 groups and they can write easy messages in English to each of your students. If you are interested, please let me know.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Takahiro Iwakiri

129044 -
modifier supprimer 129052 - Réponse de Nguyen (France) - 2021-06-23

Bonjour,
je cherche une correspondante sérieuse de 13ans pour ma fille de 13ans.Elle est vietnamienne ,née en France à Paris.
Si vous êtes intéressé,veuillez me contacter par mon adresse mail ci dessus.
Cordialement.
Stéphanie

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info