Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128716 - de jennine (USA) - 2021-02-09
: "I live in Texas"

Hello,
My name is Jennine, and i teach special education. I am looking for students that can do virtual learning and corresponding with other students. I think this would be awesome for my students. They rage from 13-15, and are High functioning Autistic.

128716 -
modifier supprimer 130291 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2022-09-05

Hello , I'm an English teacher with pupils aged 12 to 14 ( 4 classes) in a very nice school in the centre of Paris. France We 'd like to have penpals from English foreigners. Let me know if you are interested. Agnès

128716 -
modifier supprimer 128812 - Réponse de Emmanuelle (France) - 2021-02-28

Hi Mathilde Andersen,

I am Emmanuelle, an English teacher in a college in a small town in the South East of France near St Tropez. I'm looking for some English speakers(from Denmark would be great !) in order to exchange letters / mails with my class of 26 pupils . They are 12/13 years old and would be very happy to make new friends .
Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested!
lady.clavel83@gmail.com
See you soon !
Emmanuelle

128716 -
modifier supprimer 128786 - Réponse de Mathilde Andersen (Danemark) - 2021-02-21

Hi Jennine

I am writing in hopes that you still are looking for some students to do virtual learning or correspondance with.
I have a 7th grade in Denmark, and we would very much like to have a penpal situation with some students from the US.
It would be super interesting to exchange culture differences, and of course in our end, strengthen the kids ability to communicate in english.

I hope to hear from you.

Best regards Mathilde Andersen

128716 -
modifier supprimer 128748 - Réponse de Nikté (Guatemala) - 2021-02-16

Hi my name is Nikte ..i am from Guatemala i am not speaks english ..pero realmente dese aprender el mayor deseo de mi vida es ir a los Estados Unidos para podr estudiay mi gran sueño es ingresar a Harvard ..no deseo realmente es mi gran deseo espero encontrar becas de apoyo ..
Pueden contactarme en niktecaal007@gmail.com
Gracia por su apoyo💕🌎

128716 -
modifier supprimer 128746 - Réponse de Emmanuelle (France) - 2021-02-14

Hello,
I am Emmanuelle, a French teacher in a college in a small town in the South East of France near St Tropez. I'm looking for some native English speakers in order to exchange letters / mails with my class of 26 pupils . They are 12/13 years old and would be very happy to make new friends .
Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested!
lady.clavel83@gmail.com
See you soon !
Emmanuelle

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info