Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128520 - de Nadia (Grande Bretagne) - 2020-11-24
Coll�ge : "Penpal Christmas card exchange French -English"

I am a French teacher who is looking for a French school to connect with my English students studying French. The main aim to be make language learning purposeful and ask the children to write in the language that they are learning. I am hoping to connect my year 7 students and organise an exchange of cards for Christmas. if this works, an ongoing exchange can be establish.
We are located in Tipton in the West-Midlands in England. Any French schools around the world would be welcomed. My students would write in French and your students would respond in English.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.

128520 -
modifier supprimer 131617 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2024-04-05

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

Reme Vera
Jefa de Estudios Adjunta
Coordinadora de Bilingüismo

128520 -
modifier supprimer 129237 - Réponse de Yves (France) - 2021-08-11

Hi, I'm looking for English speaking students (aged 12-14) to engage in a correspondance with my own French pupils (in a southern French secondary school). Please let me know if you are interested. Best regards

128520 -
modifier supprimer 128779 - Réponse de Emmanuelle (France) - 2021-02-20

Hello Anna,

I am Emmanuelle, a French teacher in a college in a small town in the South East of France near St Tropez. I'm looking for some native English speakers in order to exchange letters with my class of 26 pupils(year 7) . They would be very happy to make new friends .
Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested!
lady.clavel83@gmail.com
See you soon !

128520 -
modifier supprimer 128628 - Réponse de Anna (Grande Bretagne) - 2021-01-04

Would anybody still be interested in the Year 7 writing. We are just about to start a new topic about school and it would be great to compare schooling!

128520 -
modifier supprimer 128545 - Réponse de Alexandra (France) - 2020-12-03

Hello Nadia,
I am an English teacher in a secondary school near Versailles and Paris. If you still have year 7 students, my 24 year 7 students would be very happy to correspond.

Thank you
Alexandra

128520 -
modifier supprimer 128535 - Réponse de Nadia (Grande Bretagne) - 2020-12-01

Hi Marion,

I am delighted! Could we start with Christmas? My year 7 can start writing to yours as soon as possible!

As you mentioned 70 pupils, then we can start with 3 classes only. I am sure our pupils would be delighted. They have just started to learn French from September, so they can say a few things about themselves (personality).

Please write to me n.stanley@q3tipton.org.uk.

I hope to hear from you soon

Nadia Stanleu

128520 -
modifier supprimer 128528 - Réponse de Marion (France) - 2020-11-29

Hello !
I teach English in a secondary school in Tilly sur Seulles, Normandy, France.
I teach 70 Year 7 students and would like to find penpals for them : send Christmas cards to start with, and then carry on sharing about our country/culture/traditions.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Take Care
Marion

128520 -
modifier supprimer 128524 - Réponse de Vera (Ukraine) - 2020-11-25

hello dear teachers! I'm from Ukraine and my student learn English. Can we participate in your project too? we are waiting for your answer

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info