Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128514 - de Alexandra Cabanillas (Irlande) - 2020-11-21
: "Lok for pen pals in Ireland / Primary school"

Dear colleagues,
I allow myself to public this message because as the director and English teacher of our school (private primary school Alexander Fleming of Nîmes) I am trying to find a school partner in Ireland to establish a partnership for penpal exchange.
Our students are from 3 to 12 years old and we start learning English at 3 years old and starting from 6 years old they are able to make basic sentences and, with our help, they can write them. At the age of 8 - 9 and especially at the âge of 11 - 12 they achieve a quite good level which could allow them to write complete letters. Also they would be happy to go further and send presents for Christmas, organize a Skype meeting etc.
We would be happy if our proposition interests you.
Please don't hesitate to ask my any questions and I hope to get in touch very soon,
Thank you very much,
Best regards,
Aleksandra Cabanillas

128514 -
modifier supprimer 128768 - Réponse de Rebecca (USA) - 2021-02-16

Hi. I am a 4th and 5th grade GT teacher in Charleston, South Carolina in the USA. I teach academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). We are reading the novels A Long Walk to Water and I Will Always Write Back. We would love to have penapals and learn about where they live and the similarities and differences in their lives and ours. I think this year with the global pandemic and our studies of the global water crisis it would be so amazing for my students to connect with other students around the world. We are open to writing letters and mailing them traditionally or sharing emails and communicating that way as well. Please contact me if you would be interested in being our penpals! Rebecca_luckie@charleston.k12.sc.us

128514 -
modifier supprimer 128696 - Réponse de Cynthia (USA) - 2021-02-02

Hello Aleksandra,
I am a Parent Teacher Helper at an elementary school in Los Angeles, CA. We are seeking penpals for our 3rd grade class about 55 kids 8-10 years old. It would be great for them to learn about different parts of the world and how culture is in different countries. Thank you!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info