Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128490 - de Kirsten (Canada) - 2020-11-14
: "Recherche une classe correspondante"

Bonjour!
I am looking for a class to exchange letters with in French/English. I have 20 students in grade 6 (11 - 12 years old)and they would write in French and your class could answer in English. I was hoping to use email as a form of communication. Please contact me if this is of interest to you.

128490 -
modifier supprimer 129658 - Réponse de Joi (USA) - 2021-11-11

Hello! I am Sis Joi and I co-teach 5th grade (23 students) at Ember Charter School in Brooklyn, New York. We would love to connect our class with yours to be pen pals! We have one student who is French so this would be a great opportunity for the class to learn French along with the students learning some English. Please let me know when we can converse about when to send letters and what subject. We are excited for the opportunity

128490 -
modifier supprimer 128742 - Réponse de Emmanuelle (France) - 2021-02-13

Hello,
I am Emmanuelle, a French teacher in a college in a small town in the South East of France near St Tropez. I'm looking for some native English speakers in order to exchange letters / mails with my class of 26 pupils . They are 13 years old and would be very happy to make new friends .
Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested!
lady.clavel83@gmail.com
See you soon !

128490 -
modifier supprimer 128661 - Réponse de Cyrielle (France) - 2021-01-17

Hi Kirsten,

I hope it's not too late. My students are in 6ème, they' re 10 / 11 years old. I'm looking for an exchange with students learning French, my students would write in English (and maybe they could even talk during an online session to practice oral skills?).

A plus tard!

128490 -
modifier supprimer 128591 - Réponse de zola (Ghana) - 2020-12-19

hello call me this my number so that we can be friebds okay 00233244058941

128490 -
modifier supprimer 128548 - Réponse de Ridha (Tunisie) - 2020-12-04

Hello Kristen
I just found your announcement. it seems that we have the same educational projects. I also teach the 6th year in a beautiful coastal town in Tunisia. I respond positively to your request if that interests you of course.

128490 -
modifier supprimer 128525 - Réponse de Yolène (France) - 2020-11-26

Bonjour Kirsten, j'ai 28 élèves de CE2 (8-9 ans) en France, je serai intéressée pour faire une correspondance en français si ça vous intéresse également ?
J'attends votre réponse, merci
Yolène Vetaux

128490 -
modifier supprimer 128506 - Réponse de Sass (France) - 2020-11-18

Bonjour, je suis la mère d'une ado de 13 ans qui est en 4 ème. Elle aimerait correspondre avec une ado du même âge. Elle est sportive, aime les mangas, le cinéma, les promenades en nature et c'est une bonne élève. Auriez vous un profil similaire, pour envisager une correspondance ? Merci beaucoup et à bientôt j'espère. Nancy

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info