Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128483 - de Vera (Ukraine) - 2020-11-10
Coll�ge : "eager to find new penpals"

Hello, I teach students aged 13-16 at the collegium i Ukraine. My students are very creative and are fond of learning languages.We want to find friends to communicate in English from english-speaking countries not only to improve the language but also to exchange ideas about teens life and problems.It would be great to have online meetings.

128483 -
modifier supprimer 128609 - Réponse de Ouatik (Canada) - 2020-12-25

Bonjour,

Je suis enseignant à l’école secondaire André-Laurendeau à Saint-Hubert, au Québec (Canada). J’enseigne le cours de design, méthodologie et sciences. En ce moment, j’entame un projet d’écriture d’une carte de vœux numérique sur le logiciel CANVA et je souhaiterai avoir des élèves du même ages d’un autre pays francophone pour un éventuel échanges de récit sur des sujets d’actualité. Dans l’attente, je vous remercie pour votre disponibilité..
M. Ouatik

128483 -
modifier supprimer 128540 - Réponse de Molly (USA) - 2020-12-03

Hi! My name is Molly Siegrist and I am a 6th grade teacher in the bronx, New York. My students are 11 to 12 years age and I would love to get them involved with penpals. We are currently learning online due to Covid-19. My students would love to connect and learn from other students around the world. Our main language is English and some students speak Spanish. If you are interested please send me an email at mollys310molly@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info