Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128435 - de Mallaury (Belgique) - 2020-10-15
Coll�ge : "American penpal wanted"

Hello everyone,
As an English and Dutch teacher in Belgium (Liège) my pupils and I would like to correspond with American students.
Mine are in the first grade. They are between 12 and 13 years old (so real beginners). Nevertheless they are eager to learn a new language. The students themselves asked me to search for penpals in the USA.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Greeting,
Mallaury Maris - Liège (INDJ)

128435 -
modifier supprimer 128843 - Réponse de Alice (USA) - 2021-03-10

Are you still searching for correspondents? Send me an email if so! Thanks.

128435 -
modifier supprimer 128565 - Réponse de Claudia (USA) - 2020-12-09

Hello. My students are interested. We are in USA.I have sent you an email.

128435 -
modifier supprimer 128564 - Réponse de Claudia (USA) - 2020-12-09

Hello. My students, aged 12-14, are looking for pen-pals around the world to correspond in English via pen-pal. They are interested in learning about culture and current events.

128435 -
modifier supprimer 128454 - Réponse de Jacob (Canada) - 2020-10-24

Hi! I teach a 4/5 split with 24 students (students are about 10 years old). We're looking for penpals for having many exchanges throughout the year. We can write in French or in English by email or post (personally, I think I'd prefer post; the students would be excited about receiving a package in the mail, but email is fine too!). I think the students will find corresponding with peers from around the world interesting and fun. It is a way to open their world, and to learn about other cultures. They will enjoy it as well as practice their writing skills, in both English and French.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info