Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128378 - de Nadya (Russie) - 2020-10-02
: "looking for penpals for 8-10 old kids"

Hi, my name is Nadya and I'm a private English teacher. I love working with primary students and want to expand their horizons via correspondence with kids from all over the world. I have around 10 students who would love having penpals.
My kids can write about themselves in a simple way, I could help them to compose their letters, it would be so much fun and a great experience of using English as a tool to meet other kids and making friends with them.
I hope to hear from you,guys! It means so much to me. I had a penpal in middle and high school and I remember the excitement of it!
Write me to malenko.nadya@gmail.com
Nadya

128378 -
modifier supprimer 128763 - Réponse de Rebecca (USA) - 2021-02-16

Hi. I am a 4th and 5th grade GT teacher in Charleston, South Carolina in the USA. I teach academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). We are reading the novels A Long Walk to Water and I Will Always Write Back. We would love to have penapals and learn about where they live and the similarities and differences in their lives and ours. I think this year with the global pandemic and our studies of the global water crisis it would be so amazing for my students to connect with other students around the world. We are open to writing letters and mailing them traditionally or sharing emails and communicating that way as well. Please contact me if you would be interested in being our penpals! Rebecca_luckie@charleston.k12.sc.us

128378 -
modifier supprimer 128674 - Réponse de Mellisa (USA) - 2021-01-22

Hello Nadya!
My name is Mellisa Stein. I am the enrichment educator at a small, K-6 school in Virginia, U.S. My students, ages 7-12, are currently traveling the world virtually to explore all of the planet's biomes. We would love an opportunity to exchange letters or emails with your students. Please contact me if you are interested as well.

128378 -
modifier supprimer 128467 - Réponse de Kari (USA) - 2020-10-30

I have 7-8 year old students in Lakeland, Florida that would like to correspond with your students if you are interested.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info