Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128351 - de Terri (USA) - 2020-09-25
: "Looking for Snail Mail Pen Pals for 3rd - 5th Graders"

Hello! I am an elementary school teacher from Pinellas Park, Florida, looking for Snail Mail Pen Pals for an After School Writing Program. I have 8 students who meet twice a week. They are interested in writing letters to others and learning about different parts of the country.
Email me if interested.

128351 -
modifier supprimer 128582 - Réponse de Merve (Turquie) - 2020-12-17

It is Merve, a language teacher in Turkey. I have 5th grade students and they are so eager to have pen-pals and improve their Ennglish

128351 -
modifier supprimer 128492 - Réponse de Tina (Viet Nam) - 2020-11-15

Hello,
Pls send my daughter mail.she also has the same favorite
thank you

128351 -
modifier supprimer 128388 - Réponse de Nadya (Russie) - 2020-10-05

Hi, Terri!
My name is Nadya, I'm a private English teacher from Russia. I'm fascinated with snail mail and paper letters and want my students have this great experience of writing a letter and waiting for an answer to come. I have kids aged 8-11 and I'd love to organize a penpal club for them where we would shape our writing and communicating skills and write the letters to other kids.
I hope we could work on it together!
My kids are great, I'd love your students to know them!
Florida sounds like a dream) I visit New York every summer and it's my favorite city in the world!
Hope to hear from you. Please, write me back!
Nadya

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info