Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128145 - de Marie (USA) - 2020-08-19
: "4th graders from sunny Hollywood, California!"

Hello! I teach a class of 19 students that are in the 4th grade (ages 9-10). We are in Los Angeles (Hollywood) California. We are starting school (distance learning) on August 31 and would love to have some pen pals for the school year to have virtually. Preferably we want International pen pals. We've had pen pals before but it will look a little different since it will be online. Hope to talk to you soon!

128145 -
modifier supprimer 130399 - Réponse de Kamel (France) - 2022-09-18

Hi, i am teacher in France with children who are 9/10 years old.If you are still interested for penpal you can contact me.Thank you for your answer.

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128711 - Réponse de Darel (Slovaquie) - 2021-02-08

Hello, I would also very much like to join the program :) I teach in Slovakia and Ukraine and also know Russian in general, I am a polyglot of Slavic languages.

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128636 - Réponse de Maria (Espagne) - 2021-01-07

Hi!
I´m an ESL teacher in Catalonia, Spain. We are looking for snail pen pals.
My pupils are 11 years old and they are really excited about writing to other children and practice their English.
If you are interested contact me at mmazzan2@centcelles.net
Thanks!
Maria

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128557 - Réponse de Bayram (Turquie) - 2020-12-06

Hello Marie, I would like to take a part in this program.

Sincerely

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128453 - Réponse de Laura Mosset (France) - 2020-10-23

Hello,

I'm Laura, a French teacher in Paris. My students are 9/10 yo. I am looking for an epistolary exchange with a foreign country for my students. I would love that we set this exchange up (in English and French).

I am looking forward to hear from you,
Laura

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128277 - Réponse de Alexandra (Suisse) - 2020-09-10

Hi

I also teach English to 4th graders in a primary school in Switzerland.

We have some experience in writing with other countries and it has been always a pleasure and full excitement.

There are about 21 kids in my class.

The kids can exchange letters, postcards, small magnets or Souvenirs ect.

I hope to hear from you soon, have a nice day

Alexandra

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128270 - Réponse de Céline (France) - 2020-09-09

Hello I'm Céline, I'm a teacher of Primary School children aged from 8 to 10. I would like to start a new Pen pal with english speaking children of similar ages. Are you still searching ?
Please contact me : colerarsaria@gmail.com
Bye !

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128188 - Réponse de Ingrid (France) - 2020-08-29

Hi ! I'm a french teacher. My students are 11-12 years old but they have a small level in english because they have big difficulties. This project could interessed them and discover a new culture. They could speak french too if you want. By the way, it allows to talk about our differents cultures. We could send photos, videos, letters...
See you soon maybe!

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128180 - Réponse de Mahomed (Burkina Faso) - 2020-08-27

Hello.How are you? Fine I Guess.I Saw your message and I want to be your correspondant.In fact, I'm a mathematics'teacher at high school level living in Burkina Faso .I want to share penpals with you.
Thank you.
I'm looking forward to read you.

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128157 - Réponse de Sébastien (France) - 2020-08-23

Hello !
My name is Sébastien and I'm a french teacher in the north of France.
I am also looking for a school penpal for the 22 students in my class.
They don't speak English because they are beginners, but this penpal would allow them to discover American civilization.
We can communicate by email, with my class blog, and possibly send a letter at some time of the year.

Thanks !

128145 -
modifier supprimer 128148 - Réponse de Eka Sri Aswandari (Indonésie) - 2020-08-20

Hi, I was teaching grade 3 students (8-9 years old) in Indonesia. My students has basic english skill. So I think it will a great opportunity to learn from their native friends.

We are start our new school year with remote learning due pandemic. We looking some new experience to correspondence with the pen pals using by email. Please feel free to contact us if you need enrich experience about cultural diversity or want to know about how are we can enhance our learning project.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info