Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127940 - de Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29
: "Looking for penpals"

Hello,
I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects.
I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country.
Best wishes,
Maryna

127940 -
modifier supprimer 129087 - Réponse de STEVEN (USA) - 2021-07-05

Dear Teacher with Native Ukrainian Language Skills,

I have a Ukrainian born 6-year-old daughter, who has lived in USA (practically all-of her life) until a few weeks ago. She has completed her first grade in USA. And will be starting her second grade in a school in fall of 2021, (in a mixed English Ukrainian school), here in Kyiv Ukraine.

To get her a little more familiar with the Ukrainian alphabet and prepare her for the shock of diving into a new language, we are looking to hire a Ukrainian Language teacher.
Do you consider yourself prepared to do the reverse of what your notes says you do? That is to teach Ukrainian language to an English-speaking student.

We do not want to hire an online teacher. We expect the teacher to come to our new home located in the center of Kyiv city center near L’va Tolstava Square and teach my daughter in a face-to-face session and with all COVID19 precautions such as keeping a mask on when possible and remove it only for a short time when necessary.

If you are prepared and ready, please reply to this note by emailing me

STEVEN DAFTARIAN
Email: StevenDPLus@Hotmail.com

127940 -
modifier supprimer 127986 - Réponse de Frederqiue (France) - 2020-07-04

Hello I am an English teacher in a secondary scholl in the south east of France not very far from Marseille and I have motivated pupils ready to take part in a project so if you are interested please contact me. Best wishes

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info