Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127809 - de Amy (Australie) - 2020-05-19
: "Pen pals"

Hi,

I am the Coorinator of a before and after school care in NSW, Australia. I have some children from ages from 5 years-12years and am looking to start pen pal where they will be able to exchange information and learn about a new culture.
If anyone from another country is interested, please feel free to contact me at aquye@parra.catholic.edu.au

Thank you.

127809 -
modifier supprimer 129762 - Réponse de Niamh (Grande Bretagne) - 2022-01-12

Hello,

I am a youth worker from Newcastle, UK. My youth club children, aged between 5 to 11 years old, are looking for penpals across the world. They are interested in exchanging letters about their interests, country and what they do on a day to day basis. We are hoping to send letters at least once a month, depending on how long post may take to send between each group. If you are interested, please let me know. The children are willing to write to individuals in the class, as well as group letters if individuals are not an option.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

127809 -
modifier supprimer 128618 - Réponse de Maria (Espagne) - 2020-12-29

Hi!
I'm Maria, an ESL teacher from Catalonia, Spain. I have two classes of 11 years old pupils (29 pupils - 2 of them with SEN that could work together and write one letter)who are eager to have snail pen friends. If you are interested, please contact me. Thanks!

127809 -
modifier supprimer 127885 - Réponse de Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-06-19

Hi, I work in a Primary School in Hong Kong and we are looking for international students for a penpal activity, to be conducted in English as that is the main language that our students are learning. Our students are aged 6-11, so if this works then let me know and we can organise a penpal activity!

127809 -
modifier supprimer 127838 - Réponse de CHRISTINE (Canada) - 2020-05-31

Good afternoon,
I have about 12 active on line grade 2 students who would love a pen pal to write to. We are learning about Global Communities around the world. We also do a LIVE chat on Microsoft teams EVERY WEDNESDAY AT 10 AM. Ontario (Eastern time Zone)
My email is Christine.Johnston@publicboard.ca

Perhaps we can get them connected
Cheers Christine

127809 -
modifier supprimer 127812 - Réponse de Anila (Soudan) - 2020-05-19

Hello Dear,

My name is Anila, it's my great pleasure to write you for friendship proposal. After going through your profile i became interested to know a little about you.
Please contact me through my email address (Anila86291@gmail.com) for more Explanation.
Wish you a lovely day,
Best Regards,

Anila.

127809 -
modifier supprimer 127810 - Réponse de Miss North (Chine) - 2020-05-19

Hello there!
I am a second grade teacher in China. We are doing our unit on social communication for the next 6 weeks and would love to be able to connect with others from around the world. Please let us know if you are interested! I have three second grade classes.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Miss North

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info