Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127761 - de Riza (Indonésie) - 2020-04-25
: "Elementary school students looking for Penpals of the same age"

Hi, I am Riza. Currently an English Teacher in elementary school and also an English course. My students are around 6-13 years old. They are very enthusiastic and would love to get into contact with students of the same age in another country. I want my students to develop their English skills while learning about another countries culture. Let me know if you are interested. :) Cheerio.

127761 -
modifier supprimer 128055 - Réponse de Rudy (France) - 2020-07-27

Hi, Riza ! I am Teacher in an elementary school in France (1h from Paris). My students are around 8-12 years old. I would like us to get into contact with foreign students of the same age from another country. I want them to develop their English skills too. Discovering other countries, cultures, ... would be great for them ! That's why I'm interested in working with you... I'm waiting for news... Rudy

127761 -
modifier supprimer 127947 - Réponse de Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29

Hello, Riza
My name is Maryna. I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian primary and secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects. I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country. I would be glad if we find some common interests in teaching our students. My email is marynachumak2020@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Maryna

127761 -
modifier supprimer 127886 - Réponse de Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-06-19

Hi, I work in a Primary School in Hong Kong and we are looking for international students for a penpal activity, to be conducted in English as that is the main language that our students are learning. Our students are aged 6-11, so if this works then let me know and we can organise a penpal activity!

127761 -
modifier supprimer 127842 - Réponse de Fatima Zahra (Maroc) - 2020-06-04

Hello,
We are still in lockdown here in Morocco. It�s gonna to finish next week . I�ve been teaching online on ZOOM all this time.
I think it would be nice for my pupils to talk to other students from a different country, about their experience in the quarantine. My students aged 11-13. They study English as a foreign language, Arabic and French as first languages.
I think about an online class on ZOOM.
If you�re interested, please email me
Best wishes,
Fatima Zahra

127761 -
modifier supprimer 127802 - Réponse de Tamariae (USA) - 2020-05-14

Hey, I'm Tamariae and I'm 12 years old. I live in the United States and I would like to be a pepal with one of your students

127761 -
modifier supprimer 127787 - Réponse de Lise (France) - 2020-05-10

Hey, I'm Lise and I'm 13 years old. I live in france and I would like to develop my English with one of your students.

127761 -
modifier supprimer 127776 - Réponse de Maria (Canada) - 2020-05-04

Hi!! I am teaching a 4th grade class in Calgary, remote learning now. We started our class project emailing students from Spain and Zambia and we would love to exchange our letter to your students and get some from them. We are writing about how GLOBAL PANDEMIC is going here and their experiences and feelings. It could be great to learn from yours! aRE YOU INTERETED? Our due date would be May 15, will they be able to do it on time? THANK YOU!!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info