Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127754 - de Kelly (Japon) - 2020-04-16
Coll�ge : "Pen pals Japanese - English students :)"

Good afternoon,

I am currently living in Okinawa where I am an ALT in a Junior high school.
Once the C. virus has gone, I am hoping to have the students excited to be back to school and excited to learn English!

This exchange can be made for 1st (12 y.o.), 2nd (13 y.o.), and 3rd graders (14 y.o.).

If you too have a class of students who want to exchange in English, please contact me!

Kelly

127754 -
modifier supprimer 128552 - Réponse de Claudia (USA) - 2020-12-04

Hello. My name is Claudia and I am a teacher in the USA of middle school. My students would like to make friends outside the United states through Pen-pal correspondence during distance learning. My students are interested in learning about culture and discussing current events. I have 9 students aged 12-14.Please let me know if this is something your students may be interested in.

127754 -
modifier supprimer 128493 - Réponse de MALIKA (France) - 2020-11-16

Hi,

I am a teacher in France and I am looking for a school in JAPAN to correspond with my students from the manga club (2 groups of 14 students). If you are interested, please contact us soon.

127754 -
modifier supprimer 127948 - Réponse de Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29

Hello, Kelly.
My name is Maryna. I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian primary and secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects. I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country. I would be glad if we find some common interests in teaching our students. My email is marynachumak2020@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Maryna

127754 -
modifier supprimer 127927 - Réponse de Rebecca (France) - 2020-06-23

Hi, I am a teacher from Scotland (I couldn’t select it from the country list though!) and I have a first/ second year class who are really keen to start an exchange with Japanese pupils to learn more about the culture. They would be writing in English. We return to school in August, we’ve had been looking to start something like this before corona virus. Let me know if you are still interested in starting an exchange :)

127754 -
modifier supprimer 127799 - Réponse de Kelly (Japon) - 2020-05-13

Hi Maria! Thank you for your reply but the school will reopen on May 21st so I won't be able to partner up with you guys on this occasion.

Kelly

127754 -
modifier supprimer 127773 - Réponse de Maria (Canada) - 2020-05-04

Hi!! I am teaching a 4th grade class in Calgary, remote learning now. We started our class project emailing students from Spain and Zambia and we would love to exchange our letter to your students and get some from them. We are writing about how GLOBAL PANDEMIC is going here and their experiences and feelings. It could be great to learn from yours! aRE YOU INTERETED? Our due date would be May 15, will they be able to do it on time? THANK YOU!!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info