Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127695 - de Elvina (Russie) - 2020-03-18
Coll�ge : "Pen pals wanted"

Dear Teachers!
My students are really keen on having pen pals to communicate with their peers from different countries. Students of 10 - 14 years old.
We would love to exchange emails and encourage international friendship. should you be interested please email me e.nazifova.ais@gmail.com

127695 -
modifier supprimer 128675 - Réponse de Mellisa (USA) - 2021-01-22

Hello!
My name is Mellisa Stein. I am the enrichment educator at a small, K-6 school in Virginia, U.S. My students, ages 7-12, are currently traveling the world virtually to explore all of the planet's biomes. We would love an opportunity to exchange letters or emails with your students. Please contact me if you are interested as well.

127695 -
modifier supprimer 127775 - Réponse de Maria (Canada) - 2020-05-04

Hi!! I am teaching a 4th grade class in Calgary, remote learning now. We started our class project emailing students from Spain and Zambia and we would love to exchange our letter to your students and get some from them. We are writing about how GLOBAL PANDEMIC is going here and their experiences and feelings. It could be great to learn from yours! aRE YOU INTERETED? Our due date would be May 15, will they be able to do it on time? or if you have already made them for other group we could just share what we have. THANK YOU!!

127695 -
modifier supprimer 127774 - Réponse de Maria (Canada) - 2020-05-04

Hi!! I am teaching a 4th grade class in Calgary, remote learning now. We started our class project emailing students from Spain and Zambia and we would love to exchange our letter to your students and get some from them. We are writing about how GLOBAL PANDEMIC is going here and their experiences and feelings. It could be great to learn from yours! aRE YOU INTERETED? Our due date would be May 15, will they be able to do it on time? or if you have already made them for other group we could just share what we have. THANK YOU!!

127695 -
modifier supprimer 127724 - Réponse de Laurent (France) - 2020-04-02

Hello
I am working with my pupils on their experience of the lockdown to put their essays on a padlet wall. Would you be interested in making your pupils share their experience too with mine? We can also work on other subject too to compare our countries and cultures.
Thank you.
Laurent

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info