Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127662 - de Cristina Hodgkiss (USA) - 2020-03-04
: "Elementary school penpals"

Our elementary school in Pflugerville, Texas is having a Multicultural Night on March 26, 2020. We are looking for elementary students of all ages to exchange letters with. Please let me know if you are interested in exchanging letters.

Thanks!
Cristina
Cristina.hodgkiss@gmail.com

127662 -
modifier supprimer 128682 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2021-01-24

Hi ! I'm Marie, I'm in France and my children are 11 years old. They're learning english, and we're looking for another class to exchange with. Let me know if you're interested in.
ecole.monnin@gmail.com

127662 -
modifier supprimer 127887 - Réponse de Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-06-19

Hi, I work in a Primary School in Hong Kong and we are looking for international students for a penpal activity, to be conducted in English as that is the main language that our students are learning. Our students are aged 6-11, so if this works then let me know and we can organise a penpal activity!

127662 -
modifier supprimer 127729 - Réponse de Anna (Russie) - 2020-04-02

Hi!
How are you right now? I hope you and your kids are ok.
How about communicating with Russian children? Our kids will be happy/
Be healthy!

127662 -
modifier supprimer 127675 - Réponse de Jessica (Canada) - 2020-03-06

Hello! I’m a teacher in Ontario Canada and have a grade 7 class that would be interesting in exchanging letters! Please email me if you would like to touch base.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info