Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127608 - de Sofia (Portugal) - 2020-02-18
Lyc�e : "PENPALS IN ENGLISH- 15/18 years"

We are a high school portuguese class (10 students) looking for penpals anywhere around the world (15-18 years) - in English.
We would to send handwriting letters to pratice our speaking/writing skills.

127608 -
modifier supprimer 129405 - Réponse de Sylwia (Pologne) - 2021-09-08

Hello
We are a secondary school in Warsaw, Poland and we are looking for students who would like to correspond with our school. We are looking for people aged 13-20 to exchange information on daily life issues by e-mail. Are you interested in cooperation from March to May?

127608 -
modifier supprimer 127953 - Réponse de Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29

Hello,
My name is Maryna. I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian primary and secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects. I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country. I would be glad if we find some common interests in teaching our students. My email is marynachumak2020@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Maryna

127608 -
modifier supprimer 127711 - Réponse de Jacqueline (Autriche) - 2020-03-26

Hey Sofia,
if you are still looking for penpals i would love to do it

127608 -
modifier supprimer 127638 - Réponse de Darya (Russie) - 2020-02-25

Good morning, Sofia! I would like to have this type of exchange with your pupils. I have the groups of the age that you need and we are experienced in this type of work.

127608 -
modifier supprimer 127634 - Réponse de angie (USA) - 2020-02-22

Hi, there! I want to tell you about my experiance of studying abroad. I had a cool opportunity to study in North Shore Community College in United States. By the way, I am from Ukraine. Such a great opportunity I had because of Free-Apply web. So, I really happy that I was a student of North Shore Community College. Here international students have the opportunity to study in a comfortable learning environment. I highly recommend you to apply to university in United States.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info