Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127538 - de Simon (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2020-02-03
: "International Pen pals needed"

High school located in New Zealand with strong cultural ties. Looking for international pen pals through letters / emails so students can build their literacy skills and gain an appreciation for different cultures and lives from students around the world. contact me on email please- simonh@huntlycollege.school.nz

127538 -
modifier supprimer 130815 - Réponse de Assumpta (Espagne) - 2023-04-21

Hi Simon,

I hope you are fine. I am an English and French teacher for 13-18 students in a school in Valencia, Spain. Still interested in finding pen pals for your students? Do not hesitate to contact me and tell me more about your plansfor this activity.

Best regards,

Assumpta

127538 -
modifier supprimer 129486 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2021-09-20

i I am a french teacher in the centre of paris in a wonderful huge Middle school with a large park We could send letters, cds from our schoolMy pupils speak good English and I's like them to write or register messages in English or french for your pupils ; if you plan to visit paris let me know.
Im looking for another teacher from the USA or England or Canada for penpals this year
If you are interested please answer me I would be delighted to have this exchange with you
Thanks looking forward to hearing from you agnès

127538 -
modifier supprimer 129406 - Réponse de Sylwia (Pologne) - 2021-09-08

Hello
We are a secondary school in Warsaw, Poland and we are looking for students who would like to correspond with our school. We are looking for people aged 13-20 to exchange information on daily life issues by e-mail. Are you interested in cooperation from March to May?

127538 -
modifier supprimer 128162 - Réponse de Lo (France) - 2020-08-24

Hello, I moved back to France a while ago - after teaching abroad for quite some time. Now I'm teaching English in the beautiful city of Bordeaux and am looking for penpals for my high school students (10th and 11th graders + an advanced English-level group). Groups vary between 27 to 35 students.
I'd love my students to open up to other English speaking countries and particularly in the Pacific area. If interested, our school year starts in Sept. and runs thru June 2021. Therefore, it could be an end of the year project for your students in the Southern hemisphere.
Please contact me if it is of any interest to you.
Cheers,

127538 -
modifier supprimer 127557 - Réponse de simon (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2020-02-06

Have found a international pen pal thank you for all your emails.

Cant seem to delete.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info