Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127391 - de Benjamin (USA) - 2020-01-03
: "Looking for a Spanish classroom to exchange letters"

Busco una clase en un pais hispano para un intercambio de cartas de estudiantes. Esta clase debe ser del nivel 9-10 y quiere el intercambio de cartas tambien. Tengo 50 estudiantes en dos clases de Español 1. Gracias!

127391 -
modifier supprimer 127671 - Réponse de Assumpta (Espagne) - 2020-03-05

Hi,

I have 40 students aged 15-16. We live in Spain, near Valencia. I would love my students to have penpals. Are you still interested in finding a group for yours?
Do not hesitate to contact me here: ameseguer@laencarnacion.es

Talk to you soon,

Assumpta M.

127391 -
modifier supprimer 127402 - Réponse de Marisol (Espagne) - 2020-01-07

Hello! I'm an English school director from Spain. We are also looking for pen friends for our students. We have students for different ages, so we would like to know what age your students are to put them in contact. Our students want to learn Spanish and ours want to practice English. I think this is the perfect combination. Our students can write the letters in one language and receive it in the opposite so they can practice writing and also reading. Besides, when they know each other more, we can organize Skype videoconferences so they can meet face to face and practice the speaking too. Tell me if you like the idea, so we can start as soon as possible. Regards

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info