Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 127016 - de Nancy (Canada) - 2019-11-19
: "Looking For PenPals"

Hi I am a grade 3 teacher with 17 students aged 8-9. We would love to have penpals in another country so we can learn about their country and culture. If you're interested in writing letters with us and maybe doing a google hangout at the end of the year, please send me a message.

127016 -
modifier supprimer 130745 - Réponse de Meryl (France) - 2023-02-18

Bonjour,
Je suis enseignante en France et cherche une correspondance en français avec des élèves canadiens. J’ai 24
élèves âgés de 7-8 ans. N’hésitez pas à me contacter si vous êtes intéressée pour échanger des e-mails.
À très bientôt
Méryl

127016 -
modifier supprimer 128070 - Réponse de Midori (France) - 2020-08-04

Hi Nancy,
I'm a primary school teacher in Strasbourg, France and I'd wish to find English penpals for my class of 18 students. Exchanging letters is very important in the pedagogy of my school and it would be a project through out the year 2020-2021. I was born in Canada, but I teach to kids that have only learned English for 2 years now (English as a second language). Ours school is located in a very interesting city, Strasbourg, between French and German/Alsacian cultures.

Would your class be interested to exchange letters and parcels with us, about 4 times during the school year?

Have a great day,

Midori

127016 -
modifier supprimer 127792 - Réponse de Carole (Canada) - 2020-05-11

Hi
I am a volunteer English tutor in Toronto and have been tutoring a female student (grade 2 level) for more than a year now. Before the COVID-19 I introduced 2 of my students through pen-palling as a form of lessons on writing letters which they both enjoyed. However, the 2nd student has surpassed her grade level and will no longer be able to participate. During that time I use to be the go-between to assist on reading the letters and writing responses to those letters. My student's parents have approved
pen-palling and think it is a great idea. Please let me know if obtaining a student for the pen-palling in your classroom is feasible, by snail mail, mailed directly to me. Thank you!

127016 -
modifier supprimer 127642 - Réponse de Estelle (France) - 2020-02-27

Hello,
I'm a teacher in a primary school in France. I'm looking for penpals to and especially in Canada. In my school, this year, the theme is "speaking english" so we discover countries which speaking english. I would like penpals who describe our country, our life, customs...

127016 -
modifier supprimer 127389 - Réponse de Luannsa (Grande Bretagne) - 2020-01-03

Hello, we are a Preschool in the UK looking for Pen pals and would love to write to you guys :)

127016 -
modifier supprimer 127309 - Réponse de Gerta (Pologne) - 2019-12-03

Hello, I left Canada 13 years ago and I am english teacher in Poland, I would like to exchsnge letters snd christmas cards with you, do please write back if you are still interesred on. Best regards Gerta

127016 -
modifier supprimer 127297 - Réponse de clementine (France) - 2019-12-01

Hello !
I am a French teacher and I have 28 students aged 8-9. Would you like to communicate in English, or is it possible to communicate in French ?
Clementine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info