Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 126067 - de Irina (Canada) - 2019-08-10
: "Penpals from Canada"

Hi there,
My name is Irina and I will be teaching grade 6 this upcoming school year at a Middle School in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. I will have approximately 30 students aged 11-12. I would like to correspond in English by regular mail and possibly videos with any country.
Please contact me if you are interested.

126067 -
modifier supprimer 127001 - Réponse de An (Espagne) - 2019-11-15

Hello Irina!
My name is Ana and I am a primary English teacher in a Little village in the north of Spain, in Bilbao.My pupils are 10/11 years old and we Will be very pleased to share videos introducing themshelves and to write lettes,too.
My email is pencilandcase@gmail.com

If you agree , I´ll send you a video with some information about my school.
Best,
Ana

126067 -
modifier supprimer 126541 - Réponse de Eva (Espagne) - 2019-09-19

Hi Irina! WE're a school in Barcelona and we're teaching year 6 kids. They're learning English as a foreign language and we'd love to do some kind of cultural exchange with videos, letters and whatever might come. Let us know if you are interested in such a plan. Thanks!

126067 -
modifier supprimer 126072 - Réponse de Valérie (Réunion) - 2019-08-11

Hello I'm teaching English for children with special needs. Their level in English is very low but I think it will be interesting for them to have penfriends and use English in real life situations to see the importance and use of it. I have three levels of 32 children: 12, 13 and 14 years-od. We live in reunion Island, a french island in the Indian Ocean between Mauritius and Madgascar. If you are interested, feel free to contact me. Thank you

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info