Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 125763 - de Alex (Grande Bretagne) - 2019-06-20
Lyc�e : "London school looking for French-speaking pen-pals"

Hello!
I am a French teacher in a London school looking for pen-pals from France/French-speaking countries for our Y8 students (12-13 years). It would be great for our students to make some connections with their peers in your country!
Many thanks!

125763 -
modifier supprimer 131572 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

125763 -
modifier supprimer 128372 - Réponse de Emilie (Belgique) - 2020-09-30

Hello! Je recherche des correspondants anglophones pour mes élèves de 12 à 16 ans. J’ai trois groupes: un de débutants (19 élèves), un élémentaire (16 élèves) Et un de pré intermédiaires (24 élèves). J’aimerais qu’ils puissent écrire en anglais et sur vos élèves répondent en français (lettres, e-mails, vidéos).
Intéressé(e)?

125763 -
modifier supprimer 127629 - Réponse de Francois (France) - 2020-02-19

Hello,
I have two children of 13 and 15 year old.

We live in Martinique.

I would like to speak and To write in english in order to improve their english.

They can help in french too.

Thank you

125763 -
modifier supprimer 126910 - Réponse de amel (France) - 2019-11-05

Hello/bonjour,
I'm an English teacher desperately looking to make connection with a class in London, as we are coming from June 15th to June 19th. I would love to exchange and come to visit your school,
lets stay in touch, thanks!!

125763 -
modifier supprimer 126882 - Réponse de séverine (France) - 2019-11-02

HI , I'm a teacher in a class of 14 pupils aged 12 to 15 and I'd be very pleased to start an E-mailing between my pupils and yours!! Let me know if you're still looking for penpals ?? Have a nice day
Séverine

125763 -
modifier supprimer 126365 - Réponse de Julie (France) - 2019-09-05

Hello ! I’m an English teacher in France, in Burgundy precisely. I’m looking for penpals from England for my students (12 and 13 years old). My students will communicate in English for them to improve. I’d like to proceed by post for the written messages and by email for video messages. If you agree to collaborate, do not hesitate to email me. Thanks in advance.

125763 -
modifier supprimer 126316 - Réponse de Nathalie (France) - 2019-09-02

Hello
I d be happy to exchange mails with students of the same age group. I would also love to set up a partnership between the schools so that our students may visit each other. Please let me know if you are interested. We are from a small school an hour South of Lyon.

125763 -
modifier supprimer 125909 - Réponse de Fabienne Vinette (France) - 2019-07-11

Hello ! I'm an English teacher in a secondary school and I teach pupils (13-14 years old). I also teach students from 15 to 17 years old. The school is situated in a small town called Nogent le Rotrou, which is 1/2 an hour from Chartres.
We would be very keen to start exchanging with your class(either by mail or letters first)
One of our projects this year is to go for a few days in England and probably two days in London.
Please let us know if you would be interested, I'm sure that could be a good idea.

125763 -
modifier supprimer 125839 - Réponse de ambre (France) - 2019-07-02

Hello

I m looking for an english penpal for french teenagers 11 years who wanted to make connexion and perfect english language and culture
could you give me more informations
best regards

125763 -
modifier supprimer 125773 - Réponse de Delphine (France) - 2019-06-22

Hello,

My name is Delphine and I teach English in a high school 45 min from Paris. My year 10 students are slightly older than your pupils but I think it might still be a good opportunity to get the kids to exchange emails.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Delphine

125763 -
modifier supprimer 125767 - Réponse de Corinne (France) - 2019-06-20

Hello ! I teach English in a middle school in the south west of France and I would like my pupils to write to English pupils (we could write in French and in English). For the next schoolyear, I'll have year 7, year 8 and year 9 pupils. Thanks for contacting me if you are interested.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info