Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 125654 - de Katriona (Canada) - 2019-05-14
: "Two Students Needed"

Hi there! I work at a developmental centre in Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada. I have students in grade 4 and grade 6 that would be interested in English-speaking penpals from any country! English does not have to be their first language.

Thanks so much!

125654 -
modifier supprimer 126896 - Réponse de Ana (Espagne) - 2019-11-03

Hello! Iam a primary English teacher and it would be lovely to share some information with you, little proyects .We are working on a proyect based on Canada, my students are 9 years old and we wcould write in both English and Spanish.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Ana

125654 -
modifier supprimer 126036 - Réponse de Caroline (France) - 2019-08-05

Hi Katriona,
Hello.
I'm a French teacher. I teach to 9-10 years old students. I've got 25 students. My school is in the north of France, near Lille. I'm interested in sending letters and packages. Last year, I have parterned with England, Korea and Uganda… We can exchange about school, family, pets, houses and celebrations. Are you inerested?

125654 -
modifier supprimer 125969 - Réponse de community charity sc (Congo (Rép. Dem)) - 2019-07-24

Hello we are a primary school located in Goma in democratic republic of the Coongo.
We're interested with your project.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info