Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 125378 - de Carrie (Grande Bretagne) - 2019-02-24
: "Primary school teacher looking for French speaking school"

I am a primary school teacher looking to set up pen pals with a French speaking school. If you are interested please email me.

125378 -
modifier supprimer 128248 - Réponse de Hélène (France) - 2020-09-06

Hi, I've just read your message from last year. I'm a french teacher looking for english penfriends for my class.My pupils are 7,8 years old. Are you still interested? I would be so pleased to be in contact with an english class.
Thank you for your answer
Bye
Hélène Martinat

125378 -
modifier supprimer 127276 - Réponse de AHCENE (Algérie) - 2019-11-24

Hi I am interested in exchanging ideas with you
Please write back soon

125378 -
modifier supprimer 126823 - Réponse de oberti (France) - 2019-10-28

hello
are you always interested by penpals with a french school?
bye

125378 -
modifier supprimer 125459 - Réponse de Chloé (France) - 2019-03-07

Hi
I am a french teacher and interested for my class (8-9years old) to make exchange with an english classroom.see you

125378 -
modifier supprimer 125429 - Réponse de Sabrina (France) - 2019-02-28

Dear Miss,

I am Sabrina Benmakhlouf, I am 20 and I from France French is my mother tongue.
I have seen your announce, and I am interested of the description.
Indeed I am at university Grenoble-Alpes Campus de Valence, to be a teacher a French teacher in England to be more precise.

For me it is a good opportunity to apply for that announce because I could get some experience and skills for my future job, and to be honest the fact of being with children and teach them for several subjects (number, animals, months or days etc) could be amazing, I am a passionate for that important job, and I will learn a lot of it thanks to the supervisor.
I have some questions about where are you located in England and when the job could take place?
Do not hesitate for contact me and to know more about me.
Email: benmakhlouf.sabrinabga1@gmail.com
Number phone: 06 59 48 05 99
I look forward to have an answer.
Sincerely
Sabrina Benmakhlouf
French student

125378 -
modifier supprimer 125393 - Réponse de Céline (France) - 2019-02-26

Hi Carrie !

I am very interested in a pen pals project between french and english speaker, I am from Blois (1 hour away from Paris) in a very rich cultural region of France. I am not a current teacher actually but will soon be near the end of the school year. As I attend my last master of education's courses, I have to organize a cultural exchange project. I already have a classroom of CM1-CM2 students ( equivalent p5/6) eager to talk with english speakers as well as a project partly already setted up.

Please don't hesiate to contact me for more information.

Céline Roldan

125378 -
modifier supprimer 125386 - Réponse de Mégane (France) - 2019-02-25

Hello !

My name is Mégane ! I am a French teacher, in primary school too. I search different teachers in different countries to organize a pen pal project.
How old are students ?

Send me an email if you're ok :)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info