Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 125290 - de Hasna (Maroc) - 2019-02-07
: "looking for pen pals"

Hi, I'm a teacher at a primary school in Mohammedia Morocco. I am looking for native speaking english to communicate with my pupils. They are around ten years old. They would like to exchange e-mails in English to make new friends and share information about their lives,interests and hobbies.If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible on this email address: candide.cm1@gmail.com
Thank you
Hasna

125290 -
modifier supprimer 128566 - Réponse de Mellisa (USA) - 2020-12-10

Hello. I am an elementary school teacher in Virginia, United States. My students range in age from 8 to 12 years old. I would like to connect them with students in the same age group to increase their cultural awareness and understanding of this big, wonderful world we all share. If you would be interested in arranging something, please contact me. we are getting ready to begin our winter break, but would be able to begin exchanges after January 6.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info