Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 125184 - de Maica (Espagne) - 2019-01-20
Coll�ge : "Pen pals"

Hi,

I'm an EFL Teacher in Barcelona, Spain. My students can correspond in English, and they are eager to improve their literacy skills by writing handwritten letters, e-mails and postcards or creating videos. They are around seventy students. Most of them are 11/12 years old. I have got a group of ten students who are 16/17. I am looking for any school from English speaking countries, If you are interested in, you can e-mail me: mcrojoariza@gmail.com.

All the best,

Maica

125184 -
modifier supprimer 125609 - Réponse de Miranda (USA) - 2019-04-26

Hi! I would love for my younger students to experience a culture learning experience. They love learning Spanish and would love to be pen pals with your students. This is something that I am hoping to get started by this August since our school year is almost over. Please email me back if you would like to do this.
Thank you,
Miranda

125184 -
modifier supprimer 125224 - Réponse de Katarína (Slovaquie) - 2019-01-26

Hi,

I am not from an English speaking country but my kids love Spanish and some of them learn Spanish after school!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info