Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 125099 - de Frank (Chine) - 2019-01-07
: "Pen pals for Chinese students"

I help to run an English training school in a small city in NE China
we cater mainly for primary school children. If we get enough interest I want to set up an exchange of letters,emails and maybe video conversations although this may not work due to time differences. Please send a message if you have any interest

125099 -
modifier supprimer 126166 - Réponse de Wayne (Cambodge) - 2019-08-21

Greetings Frank,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am a teacher in a private school here in Phnom Penh Cambodia. I teach students ranging from 8 years old to 12 years old. I just taught a lesson on pen pals and now am looking to maybe find a school near our time zone (according to google you are only one hour ahead) to communicate via computer and also close enough to correspond via letters too. I really hope we can do something with your class. It would be great for my students to learn about China as many of them have grandparents that are from China. Also some of them are taking Chinese classes too.
I hope to improve my students social skills and reading and writing skills as well. I had a few pen pals when I was their age and I really had fun and enjoyed and could not wait for a new letter. I really want my kids to experience this.

Have a great day

125099 -
modifier supprimer 125709 - Réponse de fanny (France) - 2019-06-04

Hello, I am a teacher in a class of CM2 in France, and I have a project "travel around the world" for the 2019 re-entry. I still have to find a class in China to finalize my correspondence. The exchanges would be in English (with the English teacher of the school because mine is mediocre so I do not teach English!). Initially we will send you a questionnaire to know your way of life, then we will give you information about our region with photos, videos and small presentations. Exchanges can be done by post or by mail. If you are interested I leave you my mail so that you send me your exact address for the first send (which will take place around November 2019).

125099 -
modifier supprimer 125369 - Réponse de Frank (Grande Bretagne) - 2019-02-22

Hi thanks for your interest my students need to expand conversation skills
I will talk to them and see if I can get some interest School returns March 1st

125099 -
modifier supprimer 125341 - Réponse de Amy (USA) - 2019-02-15

Hello,
My name is Amy and I teach 6th Grade (Middle School) social studies in Illinois. My students are all EL (Spanish is their first language, but all speak and write English). We are learning about China currently and I thought it might be fun to do something with kids from another country. Let me know what you think! Thanks.

Amy

125099 -
modifier supprimer 125156 - Réponse de Pauline (Philippines) - 2019-01-14

Hi! I'm an English teacher in the Philippines and I'm also looking for pen pals for my students. I have 13 students whose ages are between 9-12, this includes 3 students from Korea. All of them are fluent in English but I'd like to sharpen their writing skills with this activity and it would be great if they learn about other cultures along the way. I think conversing through email is the most plausible option. :)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info