Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 125018 - de Jordan (Israël) - 2018-12-18
: "Kindergarten class learning about the world, would like to set up a letter excha"

Hello, we're a kindergarten class fascinated with the world. We love learning about other countries and languages, games and songs.
We would like to find another group of kids from around the world to send letters to each other and learn about their country.

125018 -
modifier supprimer 127373 - Réponse de Elissa (USA) - 2019-12-23

Hello Jordan,
I work with a group of Pre-K children of 12 ages 4-5 years old. In the month of January we are learning about different parts of the world. I was wondering if you are interested in sharing some information about your culture. We will be learning about Israel the last week of the month of January. Would you be able to share some ideas on games, art activities, books and music. I will also like to set up to exchange letters to read to children during our circle time, the children can also write letters to each other. If you are intetested write me an email.It will be an honor to have friends from Israel.

125018 -
modifier supprimer 125026 - Réponse de MINA (Grèce) - 2018-12-20

Hi! My name is Mina and I run a private language center in Athens. I have a group of students aged 8 -11 who would love to exchange letters with students from Israel. We have been participating in correspondence projects for many years and they are very into it.
If you are interested, send me an email(gimeroubi@gmail.com) so that we can arrange the details.
Hope to hear from you,
Mina

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info