Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 125010 - de kirsty (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-12-17
: "Looking for penpals from Spanish School"

Hi
I am looking for Spanish penpals for students in out school to swap letters, emails to help improve their language skills. Students at our school age from 5 to 16. Would love for someone to get in touch if you are interested in this project I want to get started.
Please contact here or email ksimper@independenteducationalservices.co.uk

125010 -
modifier supprimer 131622 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2024-04-05

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

Reme Vera
Jefa de Estudios Adjunta
Coordinadora de Bilingüismo

125010 -
modifier supprimer 127341 - Réponse de Gema (Espagne) - 2019-12-11

GEMA SANCHEZ SANCHEZ < gema.sanchez5@murciaeduca.es>
17:38 (hace 1 minuto)
para office

Good afternoon,
my name is Gema Sánchez and I'm from Spain.
I'm currently working as an English teacher in Spain and I'm looking
for some English schools in order to create a project in which we all
learn from each other. As I was seeing on your webpage, your school
offers the opportunity to learn Spanish, as well as my pupils are
learning English since year 3. -even though their level is not very
high-.
I was thinking about creating a project in which our pupils get an
online friend, with who they can send emails every week in English and
Spanish so that they all learn both languages.
They are ten and eleven years old, friendly, motivated and outgoing,
with a high interest in learning from different cultures and improving
their English. They really want to live this experience, and I would
like to know if you would be interested in taking part.
Thank you for your attention,
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Gema

125010 -
modifier supprimer 126546 - Réponse de Eva (Espagne) - 2019-09-19

Hi ! WE're a school in Barcelona and we're teaching year 6 kids. They're learning English as a foreign language and we'd love to do some kind of cultural exchange with videos, letters and whatever might come. Let us know if you are interested in such a plan. Thanks!

125010 -
modifier supprimer 125560 - Réponse de Ana Argia (Espagne) - 2019-04-04

Hello I am a primary English teacher in a little village near Bilbao , in the north of Spain and I think it would be very motivating for my children to to get in touch with pupils from other counties.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info