Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124875 - de Sandy (Canada) - 2018-12-01
Lyc�e : "Looking for Pen Pals for High School Students"

I am a teacher at a secondary school in Ontario, Canada. We would like to exchange letters with other students (14-18) through the post to learn about your lives in your country and the commonalities we have. Our goal is to learn more about the world and culture. Please do write to me if you are interested. I would only like to exchange letters with schools faciltitated by a teacher in charge.
Sandy.sims@tldsb.on.ca
We would love to exchange cards in time for Christmas!
Regards,
Sandy

124875 -
modifier supprimer 129688 - Réponse de Lynne (Iran) - 2021-11-20

Hi Sandy, I am working with a teacher in Iran, providing pronunciation and grammar coaching for her class of 15 to 17 year-olds. If you are still looking for pen pals, this may be a good fit. If so I would love to hear from you and connect you with Fatemeh.

124875 -
modifier supprimer 129482 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2021-09-20

Hi I am a french teacher in the centre of paris in a wonderful huge Middle school with a large park We could send letters, cds from our schoolMy pupils speak good English and I's like them to write or register messages in English or french for your pupils ; if you plan to visit paris let me know.
Im looking for another teacher from the USA or England or Canada for penpals this year
If you are interested please answer me I would be delighted to have this exchange with you
Thanks looking forward to hearing from you agnès

124875 -
modifier supprimer 125854 - Réponse de Clozaire milandou an (Burkina Faso) - 2019-07-03

Hello! I am Principal of the Napengba Private School and happy to correspond with you to help our students grow and know other realities they do not know. thank you so much! Milandou Clozaire, andr.milandou@gmail.com

124875 -
modifier supprimer 125068 - Réponse de Sandrine (France) - 2019-01-03

Hi Sandy,
I would be happy to send you mails with my students (15 years old in Farming Studies).
Tell me if you are interested.

Bye
Sandrine

124875 -
modifier supprimer 125011 - Réponse de Lena (Inde) - 2018-12-17

Hello Sandy,

I sent you a message on the email address you provided on the forum. If you are still interested in a penpal exchange before Christmas time, please contact me, we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Lena

124875 -
modifier supprimer 124913 - Réponse de Lena (Inde) - 2018-12-06

Hi Sandy,

We have 2 teachers in our school looking for penpals to exchange in English. We already started exchanges with schoolkids in France and Spain. It's working fantastic and we would be glad to start it with you before Christmas!

Please feel free to contact me on my email to discuss it further.
Looking forward to it.
Lena J.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info