Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124753 - de Chelsea (Australie) - 2018-11-16
: "Class Pen Pal's! Based in Outback Australia!"

Hi All,

I'm looking to start a Pen-Pal or E-Pal project for the last three weeks of the school year and resume next year. I am based in the Outback of Australia
Chelsea

124753 -
modifier supprimer 126642 - Réponse de Paula (USA) - 2019-10-02

I am a 7th grade social studies teacher in West Virginia. I am trying to find pen pals to write real letters that come in the mail. This project is for one class with 26 students. Please let me know if you are able to help with this project. Thanks so much!

124753 -
modifier supprimer 126288 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2019-09-01

Hi everybody Thanks for writing it's great to organize an E-mail exchange with our pupils all the year long that's important
I'm from
Paris in a very nice middle school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, for September 2017, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia or South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (there will be 25 or 32 students in my four classes).
The exchange will be made via both emails and snail mail (so as to make students study the format of a letter/postcard and improve their use of internet). This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.
Themes of writing can be : the educational system (similarities and differences ; school uniform, if any), habits and ways of life, discovering another culture (traditional bank holidays, music...)

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please let me know !

124753 -
modifier supprimer 125400 - Réponse de Joanne (Australie) - 2019-02-28

What grade/ ages? I have a grade 4 class in Sydney.

124753 -
modifier supprimer 125285 - Réponse de Catherine (France) - 2019-02-05

Hi,

I am an English teacher in France. I have lived in Australia (perth) for 2 years in 2001. Now I teach English in a government school in the South West of France to kids from 11 to 15 years old. I am particularly looking for 13/14 or 15 year old students.
Thanks for your reply
Cathy Harris

124753 -
modifier supprimer 125207 - Réponse de Igor (Biélorussie) - 2019-01-24

Hi.I run English classes I have pupils of different ages. If you are interested send letters to email ilazarev1947@tut.by. I would like my pupils to improve their English and learn more about different countries.

124753 -
modifier supprimer 125199 - Réponse de Linda (Suède) - 2019-01-21

Hello! I don’t know if you already got penpals but if not maybe you be interested to be penpals with my students. We live in Sweden and the students arr 12 years old. I have 22 students in my class. Best regards/Linda

124753 -
modifier supprimer 124793 - Réponse de Laura D. (France) - 2018-11-22

Hello,
I'm looking for penpals for my class. The students are between 11 and 12 years old. They've been studying English for a year, and would love to have penpals. There is 23 students in the class. We are based in South West France, and it would be great for them to read about outback Australia!
Would you be interested ?

Laura D.

124753 -
modifier supprimer 124767 - Réponse de Ann-Christin (Allemagne) - 2018-11-18

I‘m a teacher in Germany and would like to start a project with you. I teach at a Secondary school and my students are ages 12-15. please send an email to ach.huesker@web.de

124753 -
modifier supprimer 124755 - Réponse de Myriam (France) - 2018-11-16

I am a middle school teacher in a small town in the north east of France. I teach English year 7( 11/12 year-olds) to year 10 ( 14/15 year-olds). My students would really love to have pen pals from Australia. Contact me if you are interested. mpister@orange.fr

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info