Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Autres
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124607 - de J (Corée) - 2018-11-06
Autres : "Looking for students"

Hi ! all
I have a private home school for those who are open to learning other cultures and languages.
my students vary in age from 6 to 40. They are very eager to make friends with people around the world. I want to help my students to get broad knowledge and perspective from all of you out there.
It would be very nice to get to know each other.
Please feel free to contact me. my email address is noenjp. I am using gmail.com.

124607 -
modifier supprimer 129652 - Réponse de Assia (France) - 2021-11-08

Hi, I’m interested in learning korean
I am19 years old and i’m from France, i’m fluent at english and i’ve start learning korean since 1 years now
So if you have any of your student who want to learn english or french from me i’m open 🙂
Thanks you

124607 -
modifier supprimer 129144 - Réponse de RANIA (France) - 2021-07-27

Hello! My name is Rania I'm 14. I live in Paris in France but I speak French, English, Arabic and Spanish. I'm looking for a corean pen pal to practice my English and learn corean. I hope you are interested!

124607 -
modifier supprimer 128595 - Réponse de Liza (Sri Lanka) - 2020-12-20

Hey! I am Liza and I am 13. I would like to make freiends with a friend in Korea. I love manga, webtoons, music, arts and the culture. Hope you will reply.
Thank you.
This is my email
Please let me know.
vinukivilara2@gmail.com

124607 -
modifier supprimer 125253 - Réponse de Caitlyn (USA) - 2019-01-30

Hello! I am a high schooler in America working on a project on Korea where I learn about the culture and learn what it is like in Korea. My email is caitlynrguidry1234@gmail.com !

124607 -
modifier supprimer 124903 - Réponse de Semion (Ouganda) - 2018-12-06

lt is nice to meet you here. l am Semion a private primary school director called Maanyi parents primary school.we have 635 students in our school.

l love getting friends schools we can pair our students to share experinces and cultures mostly in the field of teaching and learning.my email is semionsenyange@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Semion

124607 -
modifier supprimer 124670 - Réponse de Oksana (Ukraine) - 2018-11-09

Hello, dear colleagues! I'm a tutor from Ukraine. I'd be really glad to help my students find penpals from different countries.
I've got teenage students, aged 13-15, boys and girls. And there are also adults aged 30-35 willing to make friends with English-speaking youth. We can swap information about our countries and our lifestyle, as well as education and free time activities.
Please contact me if you are interested to make good friends (xxenia@list.ru)

124607 -
modifier supprimer 124618 - Réponse de Mina (Grèce) - 2018-11-06

Hi,
I am Mina and I run a private language center in Athens, Greece. I have a group of students aged (7- 15) who would love to exchange letters with your students. If you are interested, please send me an email so that we can arrange the details. My email address is gimeroubi@gmail.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Autres - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info