Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124477 - de Lena (Allemagne) - 2018-10-27
: "New exchange programme"

Hello,
I am an English teacher at a secondary school in Gifhorn, a small town 200km to the west of Berlin. Around 600 students between the ages of 10 to 16 years attend our school. English is the first foreign language for our students and it would motivate them a lot to communicate with native speakers or other foreign speakers. As a sport-friendly school, we offer students many extra-curricular activities such as canoe polo, horse riding or skiing trips to local mountains. We are looking for a long-term school partnership with schools in Ireland, United Kingdom, Denmark or Sweden. It would be great if we could start with an intercultural exchange via emails and skype, where the students are able to talk about their hobbies, school life and interests. Later it would be brilliant to visit each others school for one or two weeks.
Please send me an e-mail, if you are interested.
This is my e-mail: le.horn@web.de

124477 -
modifier supprimer 125820 - Réponse de Musembya Alpha (Ouganda) - 2019-06-28

Please am from Uganda a student of Bishop's S
SS Mukono 14yrs old I would like to be your pen pal friend that's is my father's email.

124477 -
modifier supprimer 124905 - Réponse de Semionu (Ouganda) - 2018-12-06

lt is nice to meet you here. l am Semion a private primary school director called Maanyi parents primary school.we have 635 students in our school.

l love getting friends schools we can pair our students to share experinces and cultures mostly in the field of teaching and learning.my email is semionsenyange@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Semion

124477 -
modifier supprimer 124765 - Réponse de Sharon (USA) - 2018-11-18

Hello! I teach at a small rural school in Colorado U.S.A. and am looking for pen pals for three girls in my geography class. They are 12-14 years old. We are currently studying Europe. If you have students who would like to correspond with ours in English, please reply to this e-mail.

124477 -
modifier supprimer 124478 - Réponse de Jefferson (USA) - 2018-10-27

Hello Lena,

Just emailed you!

Have a great end of the week!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info