Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124450 - de Kelly D. (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-10-25
Coll�ge : "Belgium-France-Germany-Netherlands-Spain penpals wanted for HIGH SCHOOLERS!"

Hello teachers,

I am in charge of a penpal program that will start from next month (mid-Nov) till June or so. We are a middle/high school located in London (London City Schools) (www.london.k12.oh.us/), a great number of students (12 to 17 years of age) are interested in finding penpals. My preferred countries as of now are in the title of this message! Email me here: aiyuyan2014@hotmail.com I don't mind other countries but these 4 countries will come on top. (time zone difference)

I remind you, email me at aiyuyan2014@hotmail.com or just leave your email I will message back, and please I want teachers who check their emails, not teachers who check every fortnight!

THANK YOU!

124450 -
modifier supprimer 131473 - Réponse de Reme Vera (Espagne) - 2024-01-16

My name is Reme and I am a Deputy Headteacher and English teacher at a Spanish High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain), at 10 minutes walking distance from the beach. Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old.
We are really interested in initiating an exchange of students with an Irish school for next course 24-25. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer host families for 20 or 25 students(aged 14-15) , so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. They can improve their fluency in the second language. Advisory to start a penpal project during this course 23-24. We can offer a great and funny programme of activities here for your students.
We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus + projects. In fact, we are also interested in finding a partner school for a ready Erasmus + project based on environmental changes and emergencies.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please let me know as soon as possible.
Email Contact:mversan035@g.educaand.es

124450 -
modifier supprimer 128529 - Réponse de Marion (France) - 2020-11-29

Hello !
I teach English in a secondary school in Tilly sur Seulles, Normandy, France.
I teach 70 Year 7 students and would like to find penpals for them : send Christmas cards to start with, and then carry on sharing about our country/culture/traditions.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Take Care
Marion

124450 -
modifier supprimer 124933 - Réponse de sigrid (France) - 2018-12-07

Hello, are you still looking for penpals in France ? If so, I am an English teacher in the south of France near Cannes. I teach to teenagers from 12 to 14 years old in a middle school. Please email me to : atc.sigrid@yahoo.fr and let me know..
Thanks,
Sigrid

124450 -
modifier supprimer 124839 - Réponse de Corinne (France) - 2018-11-27

Hello ! My name is Corinne Péron and I teach English in a middle school in the south west of France. My pupils would like to write to English pupils, in French and in English. I have 2 classes, one with kids aged 10/11 and another one with kids aged 13. If you are still interested in writing to French-speaking pupils, please let me know.

Bye !

Corinne

124450 -
modifier supprimer 124461 - Réponse de Kelly D. (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-10-26

Hello Lydie,

I am not sure yet, we were more thinking about an online communication first and see how it goes before getting our youngsters onto the TGV.

Let me know.

Great Friday!

124450 -
modifier supprimer 124460 - Réponse de Lydie (France) - 2018-10-26

Hi there,
I'm a French High school English teacher looking for a Partner school to start an exchange. Ideally we're looking for a Partner school who would enjoy school field trip? Would you be in?

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info