Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124449 - de Kelly D. (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-10-25
Lyc�e : "Belgium-France-Germany-Netherlands-Spain penpals wanted for HIGH SCHOOLERS!"

Hello teachers,

I am in charge of a penpal program that will start from next month (mid-Nov) till June or so. We are a middle/high school located in London (London City Schools) (www.london.k12.oh.us/), a great number of students (12 to 17 years of age) are interested in finding penpals. My preferred countries as of now are in the title of this message! Email me here: aiyuyan2014@hotmail.com I don't mind other countries but these 4 countries will come on top. (time zone difference)

I remind you, email me at aiyuyan2014@hotmail.com or just leave your email I will message back, and please I want teachers who check their emails, not teachers who check every fortnight!

THANK YOU!

124449 -
modifier supprimer 131574 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

124449 -
modifier supprimer 130928 - Réponse de Catherine (Belgique) - 2023-07-09

Hello Kelly,

I see your message is dating a few years ago:-) but if you are still looking for penpals, I would be interested for my pupils aged 16-17, who have been studying English for 2 to 3 years and who would love so much have penpals from the UK. Let me know! Catherine

124449 -
modifier supprimer 129980 - Réponse de Sarah (Italie) - 2022-05-30

Hi, I'm an English teacher in Pistoia, near Florence in Italy. I have a group of about 15 students aged 14-16 who are studying for the IGSCE English as a second language and are looking for penpals to exchange emails with. I see you have requested penpals from the European countries, but we're still in the same time zone.
I'd be grateful if you could let me know if you might be interested.
Best wishes

Sarah

124449 -
modifier supprimer 127384 - Réponse de Martine (Belgique) - 2020-01-01

Dear teacher, I'm an English teacher at a high school in Belgium. My pupils are 14-15 years old and some of them would like to mail with English-speaking pupils to improve their English. Would it be possible to exchange e-mail addresses, please.
Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Martine

124449 -
modifier supprimer 125747 - Réponse de Sarah (France) - 2019-06-15

Hello Kelly,
My name is Sarah, I'm French and I teach English in a Middle School in France.
I am looking for English pen pals located in Great Britain for my French students to start a « correspondence » in September 2019 (till June 2020).
I’ve found your message and even though it dates back to October, I was wondering if you intend to organise another pen pal program in the months to come.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Sarah

124449 -
modifier supprimer 125332 - Réponse de Lorena (Espagne) - 2019-02-14

Hello, may name is Lorena. I work in a school in Spain and I am very interested in the pen pal program. Is it possible?
Thanks.

124449 -
modifier supprimer 125241 - Réponse de Brogan (USA) - 2019-01-28

Hello,

I know the U.S. is not on your list of countries, but my students are studying Colonialism and identity in our British Literature class, and we would love to have PenPals to discuss these high level topics with. If your interested you may contact me at Brogan_dahl@PVUSD.net

124449 -
modifier supprimer 125168 - Réponse de Janine (Allemagne) - 2019-01-18

I'm looking for pen pals for my English students.
Would the communication be in English or German?

124449 -
modifier supprimer 125071 - Réponse de Sandrine (France) - 2019-01-03

Dear Kelly,
I would love to start a penpal program with your students aybe 15-17 years old like mine.
Don't hesitate to contact me. We live in West of France.

Bye

Sandrine

124449 -
modifier supprimer 124576 - Réponse de Alba (Espagne) - 2018-11-04

Hi,
This is Alba from Spain. I teach kids between 12 and 16 at the Balder School. Find below my email address so you can contact me.

alba@colegiobalder.com

TTYS!!
Alba

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info