Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124359 - de Jessie (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-10-20
Lyc�e : "Pals from Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, and France"

Hi!
I am a director at a Catholic school in Manchester. We are looking for penpals for our students.
The preferred countries would be Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, and France.

If you are interested, please briefly describe your school down this ad and leave a way to connect.

Looking forward to your replies teachers of the world!

124359 -
modifier supprimer 131575 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

124359 -
modifier supprimer 130929 - Réponse de Catherine (Belgique) - 2023-07-09

Hi Jessie,

Are you still looking for penpals for your students? If this is the case, let me know! I'm a Belgian teacher giving the English class to 16-17 years old.

Kind regards,

Catherine

124359 -
modifier supprimer 128399 - Réponse de Diana (Allemagne) - 2020-10-07

Hello,
My name is Diana , I am a teacher in English in one Munich school.
But l am looking for a penpal for my son who is in the 8th grade, 14 years old and learns English.
He wants to improve his written English.
His name is Niels, his hobbies are football, skiing, skateboarding, reading, watching and of course compute games.

He and me would be really happy if Niels finds a penpal.

Best regards
Diana Scheffel

124359 -
modifier supprimer 127630 - Réponse de Francois (France) - 2020-02-19

Hello,
I have two children of 13 and 15 year old.

We live in Martinique.

I would like to speak and To write in english in order to improve their english.

They can help in french too.

Thank you

124359 -
modifier supprimer 127385 - Réponse de Martine (Belgique) - 2020-01-01

Hello, I'm an English teacher at a catholic secondary school in Belgium. My pupils are 14-15 years old. Some of them would like to mail with English-speaking pupils. It would be great to exchange e-mail addresses so that they can correspond to improve their English. Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Martine

124359 -
modifier supprimer 127342 - Réponse de Gema (Espagne) - 2019-12-11

Good afternoon,
my name is Gema Sánchez and I'm from Spain.
I'm currently working as an English teacher in Spain and I'm looking
for some English schools in order to create a project in which we all
learn from each other. As I was seeing on your webpage, your school
offers the opportunity to learn Spanish, as well as my pupils are
learning English since year 3. -even though their level is not very
high-.
I was thinking about creating a project in which our pupils get an
online friend, with who they can send emails every week in English and
Spanish so that they all learn both languages.
They are ten and eleven years old, friendly, motivated and outgoing,
with a high interest in learning from different cultures and improving
their English. They really want to live this experience, and I would
like to know if you would be interested in taking part.
Thank you for your attention,
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

124359 -
modifier supprimer 125251 - Réponse de Stephanie (France) - 2019-01-29

Hello if you are still interested I wouls be happy to take part - I am originally from Manchester and now live and work in Southwest France in a Catholic school with pupils aged 11 to 18.

124359 -
modifier supprimer 125072 - Réponse de Sandrine (France) - 2019-01-03

Dear Jessy,

I would live to start a penpal program with your school.
My students are 15-16. We live in West of France.

Bye
Sandrine

124359 -
modifier supprimer 125036 - Réponse de Olga (France) - 2018-12-21

Hello,

We are a Middleschool in France, in Marseille. We would like to write some letters to practice English.
If you are interested, write me back, please.
I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely

124359 -
modifier supprimer 124840 - Réponse de Corinne (France) - 2018-11-28

Hello ! My name is Corinne and I teach English in a middle school in the south west of France. My pupils would like to write to English pupils, in French and in English. I have 2 classes, one with kids aged 10/11 and another one with kids aged 13. If you are still interested in writing to French-speaking pupils, please let me know.
Bye !
Corinne

124359 -
modifier supprimer 124827 - Réponse de Assumpta (Espagne) - 2018-11-26

Assumpta Meseguer
ameseguer@laencarnacion.es

Just in case you cannot have access to these data on the website

124359 -
modifier supprimer 124800 - Réponse de Assumpta (Espagne) - 2018-11-23

HiJessie,

I am an English and French teacher in Valencia, Spain. We are a Catholic school with students aged 3-17. It would be great if my kids could write to students from Great Britain in order to know more about your culture and language.They are 17 and 14 but I am sure my colleagues would love to find penpals for theirs as well.By the way, we have a teacher from Manchester here too ;-)

Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you still need penpals for your students.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Assumpta Meseguer
Colegio La Encarnación
Sueca 46410
Valencia
Spain

124359 -
modifier supprimer 124665 - Réponse de Ann-Christin (Allemagne) - 2018-11-09

Hello,

I´m a teacher at a secondary school in Western Germany, near the German-Dutch border. My students are 13-16 years old. There are around 20 who want to find a pen pal, most of them girls, but they are willing to write to boys, too.
My students would like to send letters to partners in UK/Ireland. We can agree upon the details, but I would like to suggest topics to write about like "my daily school life", "my holidays"...

Kind regards
Ann-Christin

a_hues05@uni-muenster.de

124359 -
modifier supprimer 124577 - Réponse de Alba (Espagne) - 2018-11-04

Hi!
This is Alba, from Spain. I teach at the Balder School 6th and 7th grade (12-14 y.o. students) We would like to match a school to exchange emails and learn from each other.
Find below my email address so you can contact me.
alba@colegiobalder.com
TTYS,
Alba.

124359 -
modifier supprimer 124470 - Réponse de Lucie (France) - 2018-10-26

Hi, we would be very interested in exchanging with you. We are 27 pupils who are 8-9 years old (CM1) in a school in Argentan, in Basse-Normandie. We would be interested in learning about your cultures and merely exchanging letters or mails, and maybe meeting ourselves by visio-conference. See you soon.

124359 -
modifier supprimer 124456 - Réponse de Lena (Allemagne) - 2018-10-25

Hi Jessie,
you replied to my ad a few days ago. This is Lena, an English teacher from a school in Gifhorn, Germany. Our school is really interested in starting a project with you.
This is our school's website: dbrs-gifhorn.de
Please let me know, if you are still looking for a partner.
My e-mail: le.horn@web.de
Best wishes
Lena

124359 -
modifier supprimer 124433 - Réponse de Reme (Espagne) - 2018-10-25

Dear colleague, We are really interested in carrying out a two way exchange of students with an English school. We are a public high school with a lot of exoerience in Erasmus and exchange projects with Germany,Sweden,Netherlands,France and Denmark, but I don't know why it has been hard to find a British partner school.
Our students are 12-17 years old. We would be interested in an exchange with 13/14 year old pupils.We can offer 20-24 nice host families, a ready program of exciting activities,sun, beaches and many landmarks like Picasso's Museum, his bitrhplace house, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and many more...
If you are interested for an exchange with us in 2019 please let me know and I will email you our school's video presentation.
My email: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es
Kindest regards.

124359 -
modifier supprimer 124408 - Réponse de Emmanuelle (France) - 2018-10-23

Hi,
My class and I would be interested to exchange with you. I teach in CM2 which is like 5th grade I think, I am also the principal of the school that I run since 10 years. We are a public school (hope that is not a problem) in a very small town near Nantes in France. This year, I have 22 pupils. They learn English in second language. Me and my pupils had this exchange experience last year and it was very interesting.
If you want more details, you can send me a email.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Emmanuelle

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info