Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124274 - de Pierre (Suède) - 2018-10-15
: "Penpals in Spanish and English"

Hello
I am a teacher in a public school in Sweden. I have one class age 10years and one class age 12years. We would love to have penpals somewhere in the world. It would be great to find a class to share language, culture and experience with.

Age 10years: pupils in 8-11years for mail or letters in English.
Age 12years: pupils in 10-14years for mail or letter in easy Spanish or English.

Please, don´t hesitate to answear, my mail is: pierre.froberg@sodertalje.se

Best regards, Pierre Froberg

124274 -
modifier supprimer 130758 - Réponse de Geraldine (France) - 2023-03-05

Dear Mr Froberg,
My 18 year old daughter is studying in Montreal and wants to do an end of year project in Sweden on the Swedish educational model for children aged 6 to 15 and is looking for teachers to interview, during the second half of April. Would you be available to be interviewed or any of your fellow teachers? Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Best Regards.

124274 -
modifier supprimer 126913 - Réponse de Raffaella Martina (Italie) - 2019-11-05

Hello, I'm an English teacher at a language school in Italy.I would like my students to be able to participate in the pen-pal project to better develop their language skill,make new friends and get closer to new cultures.Their age ranges from 8 to 12 years, both females and males. Thanks
Martina

124274 -
modifier supprimer 125265 - Réponse de Laura (USA) - 2019-02-01

I am looking for pen pals for my middle school science class. We are starting to learn about weather and I would love for our kids to be able to share how their lifestyles are affected by weather and air quality. Let me know if this is something you are interested in. Thank you.

124274 -
modifier supprimer 124987 - Réponse de daniela (Italie) - 2018-12-16

Hi, my 22 students are 10-11 and they would like to exchange letters, in english, with students from other European countries to make new friends.
If you are still interested, please, get in touch with me
best regards
Daniela

d.altana@libero.it

124274 -
modifier supprimer 124546 - Réponse de Anna (Russie) - 2018-11-02

Hi from Chuvashia, Russia!
How about penpalling with you and exchange e-mails and letters)))
I'm an English teacher. Our students are about 11-14 years old. They are willing to make friends with kids from all over the world

124274 -
modifier supprimer 124303 - Réponse de Mina (Grèce) - 2018-10-17

Hi,
My name is Mina and I run a private language center in Athens,Greece.I have lots of students who are willing to exchange letters with your students. If you are interested, send me an email so that we can arrange the details. My email is gimeroubi@gmail.com

124274 -
modifier supprimer 124300 - Réponse de Sonia (France) - 2018-10-17

Hello. I would love to do this project with you. I have pupils aged 12. We are in Marseilles, France. We are searching to exchanges letters, mails, videos on skype or others in English.
Here is my e-mail adress: soniatim@yahoo.com.
Thanks for getting back to me asap.
Regards,
Sonia Chikhi

124274 -
modifier supprimer 124287 - Réponse de Penny (USA) - 2018-10-16

I am very interested in exchanging with you. We are a school (class of 25 - 30) in the USA. Our students are 10 - 11 years old. My email is: penny.roy@hartselletigers.org

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info