Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124224 - de dalia shawky (Egypte) - 2018-10-10
: "Invitation"

It's a pleasure being a member of the Students of the World. I'd like to invite you to share experiences with our middle school students.

124224 -
modifier supprimer 126692 - Réponse de Doc (USA) - 2019-10-10

Hello! I am captain of a service group of teens in the United States and we have about 12-15 students who are interested in a pen pal. My students are between the ages of 11 and 18 and come from different states within our union because of this, we can only exchange letters through email. If you are interested, please let me know and we can get started immediately. I can have my students do letters of introduction.

124224 -
modifier supprimer 124548 - Réponse de Anna (Russie) - 2018-11-02

Hi from Chuvashia, Russia!
How about penpalling with you and exchange e-mails and letters)))
I'm an English teacher. Our students are about 11-14 years old. They are willing to make friends with kids from all over the world

124224 -
modifier supprimer 124400 - Réponse de Doc (USA) - 2018-10-23

Greetings! I run a virtual cultural exchange program which involves approximately 40 students ages 13-18. While most of my students are from the USA - I have a handful of students from other countries. We are interested in connecting with a school that is willing to exchange letters via email from October/November to May, 2019 (but the program can stop whenever you need it to). Our students have successfully written to students in their age range, as well as to students who are much younger (ages 6-12). If you are interested, please contact us. We are available to get started immediately!

Dr. Herrera

124224 -
modifier supprimer 124229 - Réponse de Penny (USA) - 2018-10-10

What ages are your students and how many will be pen paling? My administration has a vision this year of our school connecting with pen pals from across the globe. We hope to culminate our year with an "International Festival". We have 5th grade classes that have from 25 - 30 students that are from 9 - 11 years old. My email is: Penny.roy@hartselletigers.org

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info