Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 124181 - de Maeva (Belgique) - 2018-10-08
Lyc�e : "International project"

Greetings teachers from the world!

Our international school located in Belgium, Brussels is working on a penpal project.

The languages we are currently teaching are Spanish, English, French, Dutch, and German. We planned

on bringing on Russian, Italian later in the future.

Our students of 12 to 18 years of age are near-native in English. Around a thousand students.

We want to help them open up their horizons via Skype or any other means.

If you want your school to link up with mine, please drop me a private message with your email or just

drop it down this message. Thank you! 😊😊😊

Maeva

124181 -
modifier supprimer 129873 - Réponse de Assumpta (Espagne) - 2022-03-07

Hi,

We are a school in Valencia, Spain. Our students are 3-18 years old. And we would like to practise French or English with students abroad. It'd be so cool to have Skype sessions! If you are still interested in finding someone, do not hesitate to contact as at ameseguer@laencarnacion.es.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
A. Meseguer

124181 -
modifier supprimer 124585 - Réponse de Gavin (Sénégal) - 2018-11-04

I am interested.I am an English language teacher looking for school correspondence for my high school students.I am from SENEGAL.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
yours
GAVIN GAYE

124181 -
modifier supprimer 124347 - Réponse de Tatiana (Ukraine) - 2018-10-20

Hi there! I'm Tatiana and I've been teaching English for 25 years. I love what I do, and I'm looking forward to sharing what I know with native and non-native English speakers from all around the world. If you try, you can do anything! It’s always been my belief that you cannot put information in other people's heads. If you find a way to show them something, they can use their own intelligence to learn. This is my approach to teaching English , trying to be both informative while allowing the students to find their own way of learning. That is why I often tell true stories from my experience, try to help students feel more motivated and confident when communicating in English. I want my students to learn and make connections with people from other parts of the world Aside from this I am also fond of drama. I write plays and perform them together with my students.

124181 -
modifier supprimer 124240 - Réponse de Maeva (Belgique) - 2018-10-11

Hi Deborah and Melissa,
Please how can I reach out to you? The platform does not give me your emails...
Thank you!

124181 -
modifier supprimer 124238 - Réponse de Deborah (USA) - 2018-10-11

Hello. I am a school librarian and have many students who will be participating in a "one book, one school" project. Students are aged 10-13 and the book they are reading is about pen pals. I am interested in starting a pen pal program. Please let me know if you are interested in connecting via snail mail. My hope would be to have students write mid November and send them to you. PLease let me know. Thank you!

124181 -
modifier supprimer 124237 - Réponse de Melissa (USA) - 2018-10-11

Hello. I am a High School Spanish teacher for an online public school. My students are around 14-18 and are learning Spanish. I would like to give students the option to correspond with other students learning Spanish or English.

124181 -
modifier supprimer 124200 - Réponse de Maeva (Belgique) - 2018-10-09

Hello Jamiey, thanks for replying! Could you please send me your email? There is no email in "the address stated above".

Maeva

124181 -
modifier supprimer 124190 - Réponse de Jamiey Mercer (USA) - 2018-10-09

Hello my name is Jamiey Mercer and I am the founder and president of an organization at my university. I am in search of a school that my members can start a pen pal program with so they can learn about other cultures and learn about students in other countries and build a friendship with them. Additionally because my organization has members aged 17+ I would like to start some kind of mentoring or buddy program between the two schools so that the younger students have someone older to get advice from. If you would like to do this or have any more questions please email the address stated above.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info