Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 123752 - de Rebecca (Japon) - 2018-09-19
: "Looking for English speaking Penpals"

I have a class of 25 Japanese students and one exchange student from Switzerland. They are freshman at high school in Tokyo, Japan (15-16 years old). I am looking for students of similar age who would like to practice writing in English and sharing culture with my students. My students are in an international course and are pretty good at English, but not fluent, so penpals are encouraged to write in simpler English (ie, not too many idioms or flowery language).

123752 -
modifier supprimer 128877 - Réponse de elena (Espagne) - 2021-03-18

Hey there!
I assume you have already found someone as this is 3 years old. However, I am currently looking for penpals for my 16 year-old students at an Art School in Spain. They are 27 students and their levels are really varied.

123752 -
modifier supprimer 128797 - Réponse de Sakhi (Canada) - 2021-02-26

Hi, my name is Sakhi and I am 14 years old. I am interested in being penpals with your students, if you will allow me. I want to be a teacher in the future so I would love to help in any way I can.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sakhi

123752 -
modifier supprimer 128795 - Réponse de Sakhi (Canada) - 2021-02-26

Hi, My name is Sakhi and I am 14 years old. I am interested in being penpals with your students. I want to be a teacher in the future so I am happy to help. I hope you reply soon.

123752 -
modifier supprimer 125718 - Réponse de james (USA) - 2019-06-07

hello my name is James Crivella i live in america and i would love to help out i love japan and i love to help so if you want some help im here

123752 -
modifier supprimer 125701 - Réponse de Aphrodite (Grèce) - 2019-05-31

Hello there! I am an English private tutor and have been looking for pen-pals around the world for my students. I have one student aged 15 in particular who is teaching himself Japanese and is really fond of the idea of finding a penpal from Japan, so they
can exchange information about their different cultures and mentalities. His English is of C2 (Proficiency) level. Would any of your students be interested?

123752 -
modifier supprimer 125328 - Réponse de Sari (Australie) - 2019-02-14

Hello!
My name is Sari and I am 14 years old turning 15 in a couple months and would love to have a pen pal! I am currently learning Japanese at my school. I would love to share my culture and learn about some of your students culture and become good friends. I hope I am not too late in replying, I am sorry for that. I would love to become a pen pal to one of your students so if you are still in need of one, please reply back to me! Hope you have a good day!

-Sari, 14 years, Australia

123752 -
modifier supprimer 125275 - Réponse de Genevieve (USA) - 2019-02-02

Hi - I am interested in connecting my group of high school students in Birmingham, Alabama with a group of students in Japan to become virtual pen pals. Our goal is to build familiarity of foreign cultures in order to breakdown prejudices and stereotypes that will make the world a bit more compassionate. Please email me if interested or visit www.beyondbirmingham.org Thanks!

123752 -
modifier supprimer 124894 - Réponse de Sandra (France) - 2018-12-04

Hello,

My name is Sandra from France and I have had 18 years old in September.
I just saw your ad on this website, and I would like to know if it's still possible to have the opportunity to be a penpal for your students (or one of them).

Have a great week,
Sincerely,

Sandra.

123752 -
modifier supprimer 124479 - Réponse de Helena (Belgique) - 2018-10-28

Hello! I saw your ad and I'm very interested to become penpals with someone from Japan. I'm from Belgium and I can speak fluently Dutch, French and English. I'm almost 17 years old and I'm in my last year in high school.

123752 -
modifier supprimer 124059 - Réponse de Rebecca Smith (Thaïlande) - 2018-10-03

Hello Rebecca,

I teach at an international school in Thailand. I recently taught the students about peace cranes and mindfulness for a mental health day and they are very interested in learning more about Origami and much more.

Regards,
Becky

123752 -
modifier supprimer 124012 - Réponse de Sinead (Canada) - 2018-10-01

Hello!

I am a special-needs (deaf/hard of hearing) teacher in Toronto Ontario Canada, and I'm looking for pen pals for my students, who are in high school like yours are. My students struggle with literacy because of their hearing loss, so I think the English level of your students would match well with mine.

I have 13 students. Is this acceptable to you?

Best,
Sinead

123752 -
modifier supprimer 123823 - Réponse de Christine (France) - 2018-09-22

Hi Rebecca,
I teach English to 2 classes of freshmen (22 and 24 students)- We are looking for penpals from all over the world and we would be delighted to get to know you and the Japanese culture. Looking forward to hearing from you,
Christine

123752 -
modifier supprimer 123818 - Réponse de gabriela (Italie) - 2018-09-21

Hello!
I would like that my students exchange letters with yours if you're still interested. They're the same age as yours, so I hope it could be a proficuous activity for both parts.
Greetings,
Gabriela
PS:my e-mail address: gabriela.taraboi@gmail.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info