Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 123357 - de Randy (Canada) - 2018-09-04
: "Pen Pals in Canada"

I teach a class of Grade 4 students (9/10 yo) in Vancouver Canada and we are looking for a class from anywhere in the world to correspond with in english.
We are looking to send mail by post, sometime around October 1st.
If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Randy

123357 -
modifier supprimer 127794 - Réponse de Carole (Canada) - 2020-05-11

Hi
I am a volunteer English tutor in Toronto and have been tutoring a female student (grade 2 level) for more than a year now. Before the COVID-19 I introduced 2 of my students through pen-palling as a form of lessons on writing letters which they both enjoyed. However, the 2nd student has surpassed her grade level and will no longer be able to participate. During that time I use to be the go-between to assist on reading the letters and writing responses to those letters. My student's parents have approved pen-palling and think it is a great idea. Please let me know if obtaining a student for the pen-palling in your classroom is feasible, by snail mail, mailed directly to me. Thank you!

123357 -
modifier supprimer 125573 - Réponse de Natalia (Ukraine) - 2019-04-08

Hi!
my name`s Natalie and i`m an English teacher from ukraine.
i teach various age groups and i`m particularly interested in young learners because they are very curious and fun!
that `d be great if our students could get to knoe each other better- i`m sure they`ve never heard of ukraine before. There is a lot we can tell them. we could communicate via mail or video calls. What do you think?

sincerely,
Nat

123357 -
modifier supprimer 125146 - Réponse de Janina (Pologne) - 2019-01-12

Hi,
I read u r interested in a snail mail correspondency of letters, I am, too. Starting an exchange even sińce 1st october sounds perfect to me.
Greetings,
Janina.

123357 -
modifier supprimer 124746 - Réponse de Fabienne (France) - 2018-11-16

Hi Randy,

My name is Fabienne and I'm school teacher for the other school teachers and I teach a mixed class of 28 students (aged 9/10/11) in Bordeaux (South West of France), the great state of wine !.
We are a very motivated group : we could exchange letters/postcards via snail mail (e.g.: for special event like Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Carnival, school trips...). We have some computers so we could also exchange emails.

A très bientôt j'espère....
Fabienne

123357 -
modifier supprimer 123987 - Réponse de Lindsay (Canada) - 2018-09-29

Hi there,
I own a tutoring company in Calgary, AB. My focus for LIFT Learning is to bridge the academic gap 1 kid at a time. In doing this it is important to help learners recognize the value of what you teach them. Meaning that writing does still have a place in society and here's why, same goes for math or problem solving. At any rate; I have about 3-4 learners that I would like to see send letters via mail. Would you be interested in connecting on this?

Thank you,
Lindsay
Head Learning Coach @ LIFT Learning INC.

123357 -
modifier supprimer 123704 - Réponse de Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123357 -
modifier supprimer 123430 - Réponse de Emmanuelle (France) - 2018-09-06

Hi, Me and my pupils would be interested in that project. I teach to 23 pupils aged between 10-11 and I'm also the principal of the school. Our school is located near Nantes in France. We really would like to exchange emails or letters with your class. We already had that experience last year with my former pupils with a Canadian school in Ottawa and it was amazing. One of our subject is Foreigner Culture and we are working on Canada so let me know if you are interested. We have IPads at school so that could be easy to send mails or use any app. Hope you contact me! Bye Emmanuelle

123357 -
modifier supprimer 123372 - Réponse de Randy (Canada) - 2018-09-05

Hi Carole, you can contact me directly at rbamford@sd40.bc.ca

123357 -
modifier supprimer 123361 - Réponse de Carole (France) - 2018-09-04

Hi Randy,
I hope my reply doesn't come too late.
My name is Carole and I teach a mixed class of 23 students (aged 9/10/11) near Bordeaux (South West of France).
We are a very motivated group : we could exchange letters/postcards via snail mail (e.g.: for special event like Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Carnival, school trips...). We have some computers so we could also exchange emails. (class exchange or peer to peer exchange) And we have a connected overhead projector... so we could even look into a video conference exchange but it depends on your possibilities and on what you are up to.
I'm looking forward to hear from you.
A très bientôt j'espère....
Carole

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info