Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 123300 - de Sukh (Canada) - 2018-09-03
: "Looking For A Penpal Class from France"

Hi,

I teach grade 4 (9-10 year olds) in Canada. Our school is located 30 minutes from Vancouver. We are studying France and French culture and are searching for a penpal class to correspond in English by regular snail mail :)
If you are interested, please contact me. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sukh

123300 -
modifier supprimer 124747 - Réponse de Fabienne (France) - 2018-11-16

Hi Sukh,

My name is Fabienne and I'm school teacher for the other school teachers and I teach a mixed class of 28 students (aged 9/10/11) in Bordeaux (South West of France), the great state of wine !.
We are a very motivated group : we could exchange letters/postcards via snail mail (e.g.: for special event like Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Carnival, school trips...). We have some computers so we could also exchange emails.

A très bientôt j'espère....
Fabienne

123300 -
modifier supprimer 123711 - Réponse de Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123300 -
modifier supprimer 123432 - Réponse de Emmanuelle (France) - 2018-09-06

Hi,Me and my pupils would be interested in that project. I teach to 23 pupils aged between 10-11 and I'm also the principal of the school. Our school is located near Nantes in France. We really would like to exchange emails or letters with your class. We already had that experience last year with my former pupils with a Canadian school in Ottawa and it was amazing. One of our subject is Foreigner Culture and we are working on Canada so let me know if you are interested. We have IPads at school so that could be easy to send mails or use any app. Hope you contact me! Bye Emmanuelle

123300 -
modifier supprimer 123337 - Réponse de richard (France) - 2018-09-03

Hello sukh, same as my former message, let me know via my adresse : marcellin_richard@hotmail.fr

regards

123300 -
modifier supprimer 123312 - Réponse de Pascaline (France) - 2018-09-03

Hello !
We live in France, near Blois, and I teach CM2 (10 years old). I have got 23 pupils and we would like to have penpals from the Canada ! We can exchange with letters and / or emails, in French or / and in English. We are in a hurry to write to you !
I'll give you the school's address, for that, send me a message to : pascaline411@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you

Pascaline

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info