Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 123278 - de May (Australie) - 2018-09-03
: "Kindergarten/preschool"

Hi, our kinder children are looking to connect with another similar aged group for pen pals. We have been investigating communities and would like to hear about your community.
We are in Melbourne, Victoria

123278 -
modifier supprimer 125775 - Réponse de Riverside School (Kenya) - 2019-06-22

Our students are from Kenya(Africa)and they would like to have penpals to share their culture and many other things .Our students are age 8 to 13. Hope you are interested to connect with our students. Thanks, Francis

123278 -
modifier supprimer 124307 - Réponse de Daniella (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-10-17

I am a year 1 class teacher and our new topic for the next 8 weeks will be Australasia primarily focusing on Australia. I thought it would be really exciting if we could exchange letters and drawings with children across the globe

123278 -
modifier supprimer 123714 - Réponse de Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123278 -
modifier supprimer 123636 - Réponse de May-louise (Australie) - 2018-09-16

Please email me atkjnas83@hotmail.com

123278 -
modifier supprimer 123633 - Réponse de Meredith (USA) - 2018-09-16

My class is a preschool classroom. Our school is becoming a global school and we are studying Australia. We would like to connect via video chat if possible.

123278 -
modifier supprimer 123423 - Réponse de Diana Walters (USA) - 2018-09-06

Hi I am Ms. Walters. I am a geography teacher in Blue Springs, Missouri in the United States. Our 1st grade class and 3rd grade class is looking for pen pals. Would you like to participate and exchange letters? You may email me if you are interested and I can send you our schools address. Look forward in hearing from you.

Diana Walters

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info