Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 122845 - de Louise (Grande Bretagne) - 2018-08-16
: "Looking for English speaking pen pals"

Hello I am a Primary 7 teacher to children between the ages of 10-12. We live in Paisley, just outside of Glasgow, in Scotland. It would be lovely to link up with another school with a class of similar age to write to a few times and find out more about their school etc. I would be happy to communicate with schools in any country. Thanks

122845 -
modifier supprimer 127365 - Réponse de Larisa (Russie) - 2019-12-21

Hello! I have a class of 10-11year olds. We live in Russia, in Syberia in a small town called Tyumen so my students would be so glad and excited to find new friends from Scotland and try to put their knowledge into practice. I would be happy if you write me back!) Best wishes, Larisa

122845 -
modifier supprimer 126922 - Réponse de Jan (USA) - 2019-11-06

I teach 7th and 8th grade English Language Arts in Washington State, USA. I would love to have my 27 8th graders communicate with students in another country. They are 12 to 13 years old. Let me know if you’re interested!

122845 -
modifier supprimer 126355 - Réponse de Magda (Espagne) - 2019-09-04

Hi!
My name's Magda, I'm from Catalonia and I teach English to kids from 10-12 and I would like to exchange letters by snail mail. If you like the idea write me.
Best wishes,
Magda

122845 -
modifier supprimer 125337 - Réponse de Manuela (Suisse) - 2019-02-15

Hello
Are you still interested in exchanging letters? I'm an english teacher in a small town in Switzerland and my kids would love to write with other students. They are between 10 and 12 years old.
Regards
Manuela

122845 -
modifier supprimer 125334 - Réponse de Lorena (Espagne) - 2019-02-14

Hello, I am Lorena from Spain. I am really interested. My mail is lorelobdi@hotmail.com

122845 -
modifier supprimer 124802 - Réponse de Jana (République Tchèque) - 2018-11-23

Hi,
I am Jana, I am from the Czech republic and I am looking for pen friends for my pupils. I teach at primary school, the children are about 11 years old. They are beginners, they´ve studied English for 3 years and I want to give them an opportunity to use it somewhere else not only in the classroom. If you are interested in corresponding with us, please let me know.
Please contact me via email: hanus.jana@atlas.cz
Thank you,
Jana

122845 -
modifier supprimer 124724 - Réponse de Shelia (USA) - 2018-11-14

I teach 4th and 5th grade in the United States. My students would love the opportunity to write to your students.

122845 -
modifier supprimer 124672 - Réponse de Caramel (France) - 2018-11-10

Hello I just read your proposal to correspond with an English speaking class. I am a teacher of schools in France and I seek to correspond with an English class! I would like to send you letters and emails. Would you agree? If so, we could start writing to you! What do you think?
Sincerely, Mr.P.02Th

122845 -
modifier supprimer 124126 - Réponse de Silvia (Espagne) - 2018-10-06

Hello! My name is Silvia. I work as an
English teacher in Spain. I would like to
Find a school to exchange letters with so muy students can practice English and open their minds!!

122845 -
modifier supprimer 123936 - Réponse de Carole (France) - 2018-09-27

Bonjour
Je suis professeur des ecoles dans une petite école de village en France, dans le sud ouest et je souhaiterais correspondre avec une classe située en Grande Bretagne.
Mes élèves ont 9 10 ans et cette année, nous travaillons sur Harry Potter.
Nous souhaiterions un échange par lettre.
Cordialement

122845 -
modifier supprimer 123816 - Réponse de sylvie (France) - 2018-09-21

Hello,
i 'm a french teacher who work near Dieppe in france. My pupils are 8/9 years old and begin to learn english. I speak a little english... But i would like my 21 pupils have contacts with english childs. We could write letters in english and in french. We would like the answers be in a very simple english or french.
I hope that you will be interested!
Sylvie

122845 -
modifier supprimer 123785 - Réponse de Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122845 -
modifier supprimer 123291 - Réponse de christelle (France) - 2018-09-03

Hello,
THis year I'm the teacher of 23 pupils 9 to 11 years old, and I would like them to exchange with English speaking children..to improve their English and also to discover another country and another way of life.

Tell me if you're interested in.

Bye
Christelle (near Brest in France)

122845 -
modifier supprimer 123273 - Réponse de richard (France) - 2018-09-02

Hi!
Stop looking for someone, we are made to share together!
I'm looking for a scottish class, that's mean you! My classe is in south of France, in Agde (mediterranean sea) . My 24 pupils are 9/10, and they can write letters, or email or event record video!

Let me know asap,

Regards,

Richard

122845 -
modifier supprimer 123244 - Réponse de Amandine Grelier (France) - 2018-09-02

Hello Louise,

My name is Amandine and I am a teacher in Year 5 (29 pupils from the age of 9 to 11). I am very interested in letting my pupils write and communicate with Scottish students. We live in Western France (in Vendée).

Let me know if that's possible,
Thank you,
Amandine.

122845 -
modifier supprimer 123138 - Réponse de Doc (USA) - 2018-08-28

Hello! Hope this note finds you well. I am the Director of an international community service program for teens (ages 12-19). For the past several years, we have connected with schools through this website and have found much success. We've written to students as young as eight.

Our program doesn't start for another two weeks (September 10), but if you are still looking for pen pals- our students would be delighted to work with students from your school. We are a virtual program (I have about 100 students from 20 states and four other countries), so how it would work is that you could send me a list of students you need a pal (OR I can send you a list of students I have who would like to write). Your students (or mine) would write letters of introduction. Once you (or I) gather all of the messages, we would email them back and forth. We could go until May, 2019. If that could work for you, please reach out to me at nusigmatheta2015@gmail.com.

122845 -
modifier supprimer 123035 - Réponse de Jennifer Winder (USA) - 2018-08-24

I just sent an email to my daughter's teacher (5th grade 10-11yrs) to see if she would be interested in this. Our school is located in Ipava, Illinois.

122845 -
modifier supprimer 122993 - Réponse de Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122845 -
modifier supprimer 122970 - Réponse de Lise (France) - 2018-08-22

Hello Louise,
Building a strong and long-lasting partnership with a school abroad is our main aim for the years to come. We are students from Southern France (Primary 6) and we would like to share activities with pupils from Scotland since your area is so attractive with plenty of wildlife and rich history and culture. We can offer speaking activities through web conference (nice and safe platform provided by our administrator).
Don't hesitate to contact our teacher so as to answer any question you should have.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. Lise

122845 -
modifier supprimer 122934 - Réponse de Ania (Pologne) - 2018-08-20

Hi. I'm Ania. I'd like to work with you on a school project. Are you interested? I'm a young English teacher and I want to find some new English-speaking friends for my creative and ready to learn new things students :-) We'd like to exchange info about cultures and traditions with you, to text some messages or e-mails, to exchange some Christmas or Easter postcards and so on. Feel free to write me back if you are interested to cooperate with me and my students :-) We'd love working with you!
Greetings! :-)
anna.korzeniowska75@wp.pl

122845 -
modifier supprimer 122911 - Réponse de sevim (Turquie) - 2018-08-20

Hello This is sevim simpson. I am a teacher in Turkey Kayseri. Would you be interested to be penpals from Turkey? Let me know then ı pass more information about my school and region.

122845 -
modifier supprimer 122874 - Réponse de Chrystelle (France) - 2018-08-18

Hi
I am teacher in france near paris
I would like pen pals for september 2018 for my 31 students (9-10 years old)
Are you ok?

122845 -
modifier supprimer 122849 - Réponse de carole (France) - 2018-08-17

Bonjour,
Je suis enseignante en CM2 avec 29 élèves âgés de 10 à 12 ans près de Lille (Nord de France). Je souhaiterais mettre en place une correspondance scolaire avec une classe d'élèves du même âge, de la Grande Bretagne (Angleterre, Ecosse...) ou de la Belgique.
Les échanges s'effectueraient dans les 2 langues( ex: français et anglais).
N'hésitez pas à me contacter! De riches échanges nous attendent!

122845 -
modifier supprimer 122848 - Réponse de Molly (USA) - 2018-08-17

I teach 6th grade Reading and would love to write to your class. I live in Texas and I have 29 students in my last period class. Please let me know if you are interested.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info